O N E

A/N: Kyrie (Kai-ri) is the fictional name of Suran here

----

"Yah! Everyone! Were going to a club and drink until we drop! Whoooo!"

It's my manager Kim Jee Hyun eonnie but I consider her like an older sister to me since I was in the middle school. And certain events made her become my manager 4 years ago.. she's a carefree woman and a manager to me. That's why I just let her do anything she wants that she thinks is good for me

They seem so excited that we are having a one week break after a very tight schedule.

Especially Jee hyun eonnie. She's so excited that she will drink again until she can't stand up and crawl on the floor again. I really hate it when she's really so drunk. She wails like a kid and kiss the first person she sees after telling a so dumb story. So basically im her victim when she gets drunk. Disguting isn't it?

We arrive at the bar and sat at the v.i.p corner. Jee hyun eonnie
Is really prepared eh, she reserved beforehand, she's really expecting these.

We ordered some drinks. Jee hyun eonnie had already 5 glasses of tequilla but she's still sober. While me I drink only 3 glasses but im a little bit of dizzy already.

"Yah Kyrie!" Jee hyun eonnie called me

"Eonnie don't call me by that name"

She just shrugged and continued talking

"Waeyo? It's your name! Shin Kyrie. It's your birth name and your name before you debut. And kyrie is more cute than suran" she blabbered while holding her 10th tequilla I supposed.

"Yeah yeah whatever your drunk already. Let's stop now" I said and stopped her hand from getting another tequilla

"Who' s drunk?! Who says im drunk?! Huh?!" She said like a drunk ass woman. I facepalmed and just look at her with pokerfaced.

"Hey kyrie! Loosen up. This is a once in a life time opportunity you should enjoy while you can have it. In the next few weeks you'll be busy again with your upcoming collaboration with some sort of artist" My stylist kitin said

"I know but im afraid of what she might do again and she'll regret in the morning" i rolled my eyes while looking at jee hyun eonnie going to the dance floor and dance like a total crazy dumb ass girl

She just chuckled and watch her dance with some random boy.

I was drinking my 6th glass when i felt that i need to go to the bathroom and i maybe to throw up. I'm a bit dizzy already.

While going to the restroom i bump into some random guy. He instinctly snakes his arms around my waist when i almost stumble back on the wall. It was dark but i can see a little because of the light in the dance floor. He's Wearing an all black outfit, black hoodie, pants, and facemask that cover almost half of his face. "Oh mianhe ahjussi" i apologized quietly and bowed to him still holding my head

"Watch where you're going miss" the man said coldly. His voice is familliar. I look up to his eyes and a sudden familliar feeling rose up to my chest when i saw those cold but deep emotion in his eyes. He has a pale skin, black hair and his eyes where the same to the person i know that will never come back to me.

I look at him deeply in his eyes as his stare pierce right through my spine. His deep but cold voice brings back many memories that i cherish.

He coughed and look at me again "are you okay?" I nodded, still flustered. He let go of my waist and flicked my forehead. "Take care" then he passed by me and walked out of the dark hallway. i was taken aback by his words and action. I only know one person who always do that to me.

After i got back from the restroom the crowd was loudly cheering and they are circling around the dance floor.

My eyes widen as i saw what is happenning. Jee hyun eonnie is kissing a random boy on the dance floor, and they were kissing extremely and passionately. I can't see the face of the boy because his back is facing me.

I ran towards jee hyun eonnie and pull her back away from guy he was kissing and the guy was also pulled away by the boy that i bumped in the hallway. "I'm sorry she's just so drank that she doesn't know what she's doing again. It's her habit" i bowed several times to them. The boy that i bumped into just nodded and take his friend out of the dance floor also.

The boy looks so drunk also that he also don't know what he is doing. He just let a random girl kissed her. What a dipshit.

I brought jee hyun eonnie to our car after i said our goodbye to the other staffs that also came with us.

There i saw the two guys going straight to a van. The boy i bumped to glance at me and i can feel he is smiling behind his mask. I averted my gaze and turn around to the drivers seat.

Why do i feel that he looks really someone i cherish the most and at the same time i hate?