C h a p t e r II

Hinata awoke with a deep sigh. She almost felt as if she was waking up from some crazy dream and none of yesterday's events had really happened. She rolled over to the edge of her new giant bed to gaze at Naruto, who was sleeping on the floor beside her. She giggled at how cute his face was when he was sleeping.

There was just no way that the boy she had dreamed of for so long was really sleeping in the same room as her! And even better, they were even going to get married soon!

This is just to good to be true!
There is just no way! This has to be some cruel dream! Hinata thought to herself as she mentally screamed in the inside. She reached down to her thigh and pinched herself hard. She quietly gasped as pain flooded through her leg. Yep, I'm awake. And yet... yesterday still feels like some sorta fantasy dream...

Flashback

"No way! This house is huge!" Naruto exclaimed. His loud voice echoed throughout the empty white mansion-like house. Naruto grinned when he heard his echoed voice and then proceeded to shout "Believe it!" as loud as he could. Naruto's voice once again echoed and Naruto laughed in amusement.

Hinata giggled at Naruto's antics, but she too, was also impressed with the size of the house. She has lived in the Hyuuga clan her entire life and she had never seen a house of this remarkable stature.

"I have been building it since Hinata turned twelve to prepare for this day. But I never thought this day would come so soon. Unfortunately the house isn't complete yet so you two will have to remain in the west wing until construction is finished." Hiashi said.

Hinata's and Naruto's jaws dropped.

"S-So this is only the west wing?" Hinata asked incredulously.

"So cool! This place must have like twelve rooms already!" Naruto yelled excitedly. This house was just getting better by the second!

"Five rooms to be exact. And when construction is completed there will be thirteen bedrooms in all! Plus seven bathrooms, a living room, and two kitchens. The west wing only includes the living room, one kitchen, five bedrooms, and one bathroom. Also we haven't had time to prepare the decorations and furnishings so only one room has furniture. Fortunately it is the biggest room. It is also your master bedroom."

Hiashi stepped next to a large wooden sliding door and slid it back. Naruto and Hinata gasped.

The room was huge! It had soft velvet carpet all throughout the room (that is rare in Japan).

There were two beautiful, hand carved dressers on the east and west sides of the room. There was also a big sliding glass door that lead straight to the middle of the mansion where a small pond was. It looked like it was similar to a hot tub. A heated small pond...pretty cool!

However, the thing that caught Naruto's eye was the gigantic king sized bed in the middle of the room. It had silky smooth sheets and Naruto could tell just from looking at it that it was going to be as soft as a cloud.

Hinata also noticed the bed. However, as smart as Hinata was, she quickly noticed a problem with the room.

There was only one bed...

Hinata's face filled with blood. "U-Um...t-there is only o-one bed..."

Naruto gulped and blushed as well. He hadn't thought of that. "It's okay. I'll sleep in a different room."

Hinata almost cried out. She didn't want to lose this opportunity to sleep in the same room as Naruto! Hinata bit her tongue to hold back her voice. She wanted to protest to Naruto's decision, but she didn't want to embarrass herself either. What should I say?