Chapter 5: Instant Confetti!

CHAPTER 5

THOMAS' POV

*Got my bag which is placed beside Kat's bag on a vacant sit in the middle of us.

While making kalikot...

"Thomas! Stop being so PAKIALAMERO!"

I whispered to myself

Why do you care so much? WHY? Hindi ka naman dating pakialamero sa buhay ng iba, pero... BAKIT NGAYON? Kung makaasta ka kala mo isang kang paparazzi na sinuswelduhan para mag-stalk sa private lives ng mga hollywood stars! They are not even Hollywood stars! Wala ka namang napapala sa kakaisip mo kung anong special relationship meron si Ms. Amazona at si Jeron.

I know Kat is saying something but even though pinipilit kong pakinggan... My mind is so preoccupied. Parang naka-close yung ears ko and the only thing opened to me at that time is my brain which is in fact thinking about HER.

STILL thinking about her!

Who is this Amazona girl?! I am freaking out... then ayaw pang,makisama ng wallet ko! Sht. Where's my wallet? Why can't i find my wallet inside my own bag?

"Leche! I can't find my wallet!"

AMAZONAAAAAAA! Who the hell are you? Who are you to make me feel like this?

WHO…

ARE…

YOU?

"Babe, is this your wallet?"

Kat handed me my wallet...

"Babe, talagang you will not find you wallet inside MY bag."

HER bag?

I am holding her pink sparkling, glittering, imported shoulder bag the WHOLE TIME? and... I was invading her privacy?

SHEET!

"Babe, hindi ko sinasadyang..."

i am unconscious. Totally out of my mind...

I am scratching my head when suddenly Kat dragged me towards her...

"Do you know him?Medyo kanina pa kasi siya nakatingin sa atin eh…"

That's the only time na napansin kong there's someone standing in front of us... A guy, i suppose, with...

A limited edition of Michael Jordan shoes... (which I already have)

technic-colored socks... (which i have NO plan in buying)

then, tokong?

TECHNIC-COLORED SOCKS?

I slowly analyzed her beginning with her shoes AGAIN, her socks AGAIN, then her tokong-style pants AGAIN, then her maluwag na Polo shirt which i think i have too then…

her uncolored FACE...

And lastly, her CAP! The cap from yesterday’s nightmare.

HINDI AKO MAKAPANIWALA na... The amazona girl is actually in front of me! Not just in front of me but nakatitig siya sa akin! Parang gusto kong lunukin na lang ako ng lupa.

That titig lasted for a minute or two, that's the time na nakaipon na ako ng lakas ng loob para makatingin sa kanya...

I LOOKED AT HER. I saw her smiling...

not to me but to the thing i am holding which is...

KAT'S PINK POUCH, THE PARTNER OF HER GLITTERING BAG!