Epilogue

Kayley POV

Five years later

Right now I'm in the kitchen cooking lunch for my husband. When my Kaden run came into the kitchen. " How many times have I told you not to run into the kitchen especially when mommy is cooking," I said to him. " sorry mommy but uncle Anthony was chasing me and I know that my mommy will protect me from that monster." He said looking at me " I'm not a monster champs" I said Anthony coming near my son and his runoff. Then I heard " daddy" I guess my dear husband is home. He walked in with kade in holding on his foot. " something smells good in here. What's my dear wife cooking." He asked while coming where I was. " I'm cooking lasagna," I said. "Well this is the last time you'll be cooking until you give birth to our princess and you should be resting," he said and hug me from behind. While rubbing my tummy. I can't wait for her to be born I know Kurt and his parents will spoil her a lot. Epically his parents since they always wanted a daughter and didn't get any.

Kurt is trying to complete his work so he can stay home with me since I'm eight months pregnant and he doesn't want anything to happen like the last time when I gave birth to Kaden.

After I finish cooking all of us sit down and eat. Then Kurt went back to the office leaving me and Kaden and Anthony. Right now Kaden watches his favourite cartoon with his uncle.

I had forgiven Anthony and now we closer again. I'm just glad and he has been staying with Kaden a lot.
After as a family we finish eating dinner. I went to Kaden room and read him a story. Kurt was standing at the door watching. When I had finished he had to fall asleep. So I got up and kiss his forehead. When I leave the room I start to head to our room with Kurt walking behind me. I changed in my nightgown and sat on the bed and Kurt came and sat beside me and said " have I told you thank you for coming into my life and giving me these two bundles of joy. And also for changing me to be the man I am".
"Well I never expected this to happen and you're welcome my cocky billionaire," I said and went under the covers.
I'm so happy that Kurt is the man I married and the father of my children. I couldn't ask for anything more.

############################

Remember to vote and comment.