kidnapped

Kurt pov

While I was about to go home today go home and take a shower. My phone ring.
"Hello," I said " well it's good to hear your voice again Kurt," said the person. That voice sounds like Alexis "what do you want now " I said angrily. " Well that's no way to talk to your future wife," she said. " You'll never be my wife. Kayley is the only wife I'll have" I said in an angry tone " that now way to talk to me. I have something to confess. You see I'm the reason why you dear wife in the hospital. I wish she die" she said and start to laugh. That causes my blood to boil. "When I get my hands on you you're going to regret hurting my wife," I said and she was still laughing " well if I was you I wouldn't make treat I can't keep. I got your son. So if I was you would do as I say," she said. I  rush to see if my son was still here and he wasn't " you better give me my son back if you don't want anything to happen to you" I said with anger. "Oh, my love your not the one to give orders here. If you don't want your son to live" she said while laughing. Because I don't want anything to happen to my son. So I said, " okay fine what do you want me to do ". "Finally I want you to go home and shower. Then I want you to meet me at the address I'll text you. Don't try anything or I'll kill your son," she said and hang up. I went back to Kayley room and told my dad about it he told me not to worry he'll sort it out and that I should follow her plan.
So I went home and took a shower and dress in one of the suits. Drive to the address which is a church. I went inside a guy point a gun behind me and said " this is what's going to happen you're going to go up there and get married to our boss. If you try anything your son will die" he said and I walk up to the alter. I'm doing this for my son. I just hope my dad hurry up with whatever his plan is.
A couple of minutes the song here comes the bride start to play and in walks Alexis. When she reached the alter she smile at me.
"Do you Alexis jane Kent take Kurt James Mendez to be your lawful husband?" asked the pastor. " I do," she said and smile." And do you Kurt James Mendez take Alexis jane Kent to be your lawful wife" before I could answer the church door burst open and in came the police. Then I felt a gun and my head. " if you want your son and your grandchild Mr Mendez I would advise you don't follow me " she said. " son we got Kaden don't worry we'll help you don't worry" said dad and I let out a breath of relief that he's safe. She leads us outside. When we got outside gunshot start to fire. I saw Alexis fall to the ground before I blackout.

#########################=#=

Remember to vote and comment.