Chapter 10

Violet Rose Paw POV:

The next day I woke up at 6 am to get ready for training at 7. I wear a sports bra and really short, shorts so that Tyson will be angry. I run downstairs as loudly as I can to wake up the pack house and walk into the kitchen. I find a frying pan and a wooden spoon and start to walk all around the pack house slamming the wooden spoon and frypan to make as much noise as possible.

"What the hell Violet. You woke me from my beauty sleep" speaks a sleepy Carlee
"I'm getting everyone ready for training. You know, to defend yourself from rogues?" I answer back smugly
"Arg your such a bitch Violet"
"Slut"
"Whore"
"Dog"
"Animal"
"I'm hungry and yes, I am an animal, in fact I'm half an animal, your just a bitch."
I say as I walk away from Carlee and into the kitchen. I grab an apple from the fruit basket and start to eat it while I mind link my pack.

<All pack members are to go to all the rooms with the blood-moon eclipse pack in them and wake them up in however manner you want but leave Alpha Tyson to me> everyone agreed with me and I could hear shuffling upstairs and screams of the other pack while I peacefully eat my apple.

One I finished eating my apple I called Shawn, Noah, Alex, Jace and Skyler to gather everyone up and put them outside to get ready for training then come to my room so we could prepare for the best prank. I ran upstairs into my room and waited for my friends. They all entered within seconds.

"Okay guys follow me"
We walk to Tysons room and since he is still sleeping I point at the mattress and point outside. They all smirk and nod so we pick up the whole mattress and carry it outside. It was difficult but worth. We went downstairs and outside. I could see my pack smirking and fighting laughter. We go towards the lake and place the mattress softly on top of the water. I got my horn from my dad and I blew it really hard that everyone could hear.

Tyson woke up really quickly and rubbed his eyes. He looked around his and started panicking. Both packs were laughing so much that I fell on the ground with my friends. About 5 minutes it took for Tyson so paddle back to the shore with his hands. It was hilarious and he looks at me with so much anger. So I stood up to him with a smug look on my face.

"So Tyson. Have a nice sleep?"

Okay guys I hope this is an okay chapter it was hard not to laugh throughout it because I really wanna do thing someday. ITS ALMOST SCHOOL HOLIDAYS :DDDDDD YAY MORE UPDATES!!!!

Love ya my little cupcakes

~Rene (Ren)