Chapter 4

okay now i realise that im not even going by my own goals... so now im going to say i am going to update whenever because i dont want to be pressured to have to update... i do this for the fun of it and thats going to be like that for a while unless im going to change it okay? i really hope you understand.

Violet Ross Paw POV:

I’m really happy that I made two new friends. They still scare me when they raise their voices but I know that they don’t mean to. They are the only people I will stay around as we walk towards the pack house.

Yes, I am still being carried up the stairs by Noah. I love the feeling of his warm chest against my ear, his steady heartbeat keeping me calm and making me feel safe. It’s not the “I like you” kind of safe, more like the “You’re a true brother” kind.

Shawn knocked on the door and waited patiently to be invited into the room.

I shiver as I hear the gruff voice of the pack’s alpha inviting us in. I shiver at the sound and subconsciously shrink back into Noah. I had to admit that I feared alphas. In my old pack, they would all beat me while my friends watched I pity, unable to do anything but the alpha was by far the worst.  He was stronger than everyone else which meant he could break my bones and they wouldn’t heal for months. He broke my ribs, my hand and my collar bone but the last was the worst.

When Noah stopped I looked up at the alpha and tried not to show my obvious fear. “What are you doing on my land, rouge?” He spat out the word ‘rogue’ like it tasted disgusting in his mouth.

“I-I’m sorry, M-Mister Alpha,” was all I could manage at the start. “I ran away from my pack and mate because they have abused me almost my whole like and my mate and future alpha rejected me.” I had tears slipping down my face by now… God. I’m so weak and sensitive and I hate it.

They all stiffened, even the alpha.

“They know no respect for their fellow members. What is your name, darling?” he asked me.

“My name is Violet Rose Paw, ex-member of the Blood-Moon Eclipse pack. The alpha looks surprised and was looking at me with fear as he puts his head down in submission. I stand there, shocked and confused. “Why are you submitting to me, Mister Alpha?”

He answered, “My dear, first please call me Felix and you are the Moon Goddess’ daughter.”

DUN DUN DUHHHHHHHH TELL ME WHAT OYU THOUGHT OF IT!!! Surprise btw for this chapter C: