Finding Mr.baby daddy

Me pregnant?! Me?! Out of every girl, me?! "Is there any way I can get some information on the baby's father?" I ask. "yes there actually is a way I just need to run some tests and I can tell you who the father of your baby." he says walking out of the room going to get the supplies. I stay laying down pulling my shirt down laying a hand on my stomach. I try to register in my head that I now have a baby growing inside of me. Even though I have no idea who that dad is, I can kind of feel a connection between the two of us. I feel like the father knew this was gonna happen and planned ahead by leaving me. The father could be anyone. It could even be Jeremy... that asshole... I never wanna see that bastard ever again. Dr.Ross comes back with the supplies and performs the tests and leaves the room again. After about a half hour of waiting in the boring room, Dr.Ross comes back with a envelope. He hands it to me and sits down in the rollable stool chair that you always see in your doctors office that the doctor always sits in. I open it pulling the paper out with the name of my baby's father and his phone number. My eyes widen as they gaze over the name.

Name: Harry Styles

I can feel my heart drop.

I can't describe the feelings I feel at the moment I see that name.

His phone number was under his name as I slowly grab my phone. Dr.Ross excuses himself as I start dialing the number. My heart races 1,000 beats per second. The phone rings. The ring ends and is interrupted by a manly voice. "Hello? Harry Styles speaking." He says. "H-Hello. I don't know if you remember me but I'm Bristol." I say with my voice shaking. I can tell he has a smirk on his face." Oh yes. Bristol... I remember you. Did you call for another round?" He asks. I roll my eyes. "No, but its about that though. I don't know how to tell you this." I reply. I adjust myself on the bed." Well how about we meet up sometime tomorrow around 4:30pm at Starbucks? You can tell me then. Until then you can think about how to tell me the news." Harry says. Smart Guy. "I-I'm Pregnant!" I say as it slips out of my mouth. I might as well add on to that. "With your baby. I have the papers right here with your name on it. I thought you should know since I found out about it like almost an hour ago. I'm sorry." I add. I can hear silence in the background. I'm guessing he might've had it on speaker and they heard the news." I've got to go..." Harry says then the line goes dead. This could not get any worse. I am soon allowed to go home. I get in my car and start on my way to my house. I just have to wait to see if he'll show up. I just gotta hope...