I'm pregnant?!

I woke up the next day and dragging myself out of bed to the bathroom to throw my guts up once again. Throwing up was the worst part of my day. I rinse my mouth out and immediately start the shower. Believe it or not I didn't feel like going back to sleep. I grab my towel and simply undress stepping into the shower letting the warm water roam down my body sending chills down my spine. I wash my hair and my body then rinse my hair and my body off. I turn the water off and step out of the shower grabbing my towel wrapping it around my body. I run to my room looking through my closets. I finally find my black yoga pants and tie-dye colored t-shirt. I get dressed and slip my pink converses onto my feet tying them. I walk to the bathroom and fixes my hair and does my makeup looking into the mirror. I look at myself and begin walking downstairs.'What time is it?' I think. I check the time on my phone. 11:45am. I got enough time to eat. I skip to the kitchen looking around for something to eat for breakfast. I start to make myself an egg and cheese bagel. I quickly put it together and I start to eat it. I check the time and head out the door. I go to my car and get in the driver's seat. I start my car looking up and down my block before pulling out. I start to drive to the doctors office ready and prepared to get some medicine for my sickness or whatever I had. I arrive within 10 minutes. I park and get out walking into the doctors office

"Oh hello Bristol! I haven't seen you in a long time! What brings you here today?", Nurse Mary asks.

"Hey nurse Mary! its been too long! I've been experiencing some virus or whatever it is. Dr. Ross is gonna find out what's wrong with me. Hopefully it's not too bad", I say signing in on a sheet of paper attached to the clipboard."Good luck Bristol!"Nurse Mary says before closing the window. I walk into the beige colored room sitting in one of the comfortable chairs that were in there. It was quiet except for the soft elevator like music playing from the speaker in the top right corner of the ceiling. The stack of magazines were piled on the medium sized table that sat in the middle of the room. I look around the room seeing a couple walk out of the door crying."He's gone...He's all gone..." The woman that looked about my age said sobbing. I couldn't help but feel bad for whatever had happened to the 'He' she was talking about. "I know sweetheart... I know but maybe we can try again soon." The guy walking with her spoke. I figured he was her boyfriend or husband. The couple walked out hand in hand sobbing. I sat back in the chair replaying what happened in my head. The thought soon goes to the back of my mind as I hear my name get called. I look up to see a nurse standing in the doorway. I stand up and follow her to a room. She checks my blood pressure, my height, and my weight. She soon leaves me in the room alone. I sat on the bed in the room hearing the paper on it crinkle with every movement I made.

"Hello ms.Bristol." Dr.Ross says as he appears in the room after at least 10 minutes of waiting in the boring white colored room with nothing to do."Hey Dr.Ross." I reply. "What is the problem?" He asks. I start to list everything that has happened in the last 3 days. The smile on his face slowly fades into disbelief. Was it really that bad? I thought. "I want to perform an ultrasound just to check if my thought is correct. It'll only take a few minutes so sit tight and I'll be back with the supplies." He says standing up and leaving the room. Why would he need to do an ultrasound? I lay down on the bed with my arms crossed underneath my head. Dr.Ross finally comes back with a machine that looked like and old tv on a rollable table but without the antennas on the top. A stick thing which I soon learned was called a probe I think was attached with a wire. Dr.Ross explained everything that was gonna happen. He plugged the ultrasound machine into the wall and turned it on.He lifted my shirt for me. He squeezed out some of the gel onto my stomach by my belly button. The gel felt really cold on my bare skin. Dr.Ross used the probe to spread the gel out on my belly which also caused a picture of the inside of my stomach to be seen on the screen. A small figure appeared on the screen just as Dr.Ross stopped.

"Yep, just as I suspected." He says turning the machine off grabbing a paper towel to wipe the remaining gel on my stomach."What's wrong with me?" I ask concerned. He turns to me after throwing the paper towel away. "It's not something wrong with you. It's that you're pregnant." Uh-oh...