Rape (adult content warning)

Okay my next chapter is all about rape. Don't worry I won't go into any details but I feel like this is an important topic to discuss as around 237,868 people (12 or older) are sexually assaulted per year.

Now some people aren't quite sure whether their situation counts as rape because it might be someone you trust who 'persuaded' you into it. Let me clear this up for you. If you didn't want to have sex but he/she forced you into it, that's rape. Doesn't matter who he is (okay I'm not gonna put he/she every time as its a waste of time. I'm not going to be politically correct so I apologise) or if your a virgin or not its still rape.

Okay now that we know for certain a crime has been committed, what can you do about it? I normally give you several solutions but there's only one real way to solve this problem. Tell someone. It doesn't matter if that is someone you trust or the police but you can't solve this by yourself.

Once he's put behind bars you need to start to feel safe again. The best way to do that is to never be alone. Always be in a public place or with friends. If you can afford them self-defence lessons really help. That way you know that you can handle yourself. Bear with me in the next part. Your body language shows a lot about you. If your scared it shows and rapists can pick you out as an easy target. When your confident that you can defend yourself, your body language subtly changes and people won't be so likely to pick on you.

Last tip is to but a Personal Attack Alarm. Most go up to 140 decibels which is as loud as a gun shot. You trigger that and people will phone the police and come running.

Stay strong and like always, leave a comment telling me what you think!

Later Dragons!

Skylady2204