Bullying

OK, so this chapter will be focused on bullying as you probably have experienced some form of bullying in your life. Whether it be verbal or physical its still wrong to do so. Now many people (practically everyone) will start to gang up on the bullies and probably beat them up. It depends on the situation but most bullies are the way they are for some reason. It may be a problem at home or they could have been bullied in the past.

I'm not saying what they're doing is right, it isn't, but I think its fair to consider that what they are, isn't entirely their fault. However some people are plain evil and should be kicked off of the planet because they don't deserve to breath the same air as the decent people on Earth. (Might be a bit harsh there but oh well!)

When I was in junior school, I was bullied A LOT. It mainly wasn't physical (I did have a chair and several books thrown at me once but nothing major) but it was still demeaning and hurtful. I personally was bullied for my height, looks and for being the only girl in the top group. I told the teacher numerous times but it didn't really make them stop. When I left the school to move on to senior school it improved greatly and I made a lot of new friends.

There isn't really a solution to bullying, it varies with the situation but I'll try my best.

1) Some bullies aren't meaning to be hurtful. Some of them might be 'friends' that think they're telling a joke and that they think you think its funny and that your fine with it. The best way out of that situation is to let them know that you're not cool with them saying those things and ask them to stop.

2) If they're meaning to be hurtful, try and sort it out yourself before going to an adult as this could make the situation worse. Ignoring them and pretending that they're not worth your time can work well (if you're a good actor) but I personally went with standing up to them. If you show them that your not afraid to stand up for yourself then they're more likely to leave you alone. They want control and power over you, by letting them know that your not an easy target and that you won't back down will make it more likely that they'll stop.

3) If its getting physical, the best thing you can do is stay in a group and tell an adult. Safety in numbers as they say. If they've threatened you, your friends or your family just remember this. (This depends how old they are) What are they gonna do to you if they've been arrested? Nothing.

I hope this helped! Leave some comments down below telling me some of your stories and advice for other people out there! I'm always here to talk if you need me and remember; don't change who you are to suit someone else's image.

Later Dragons

Skylady2204