Feeling Alone

I know that I have people here for me like my family and friends yet I can't seem to feel welcomed. I feel alone and its like everytime I try to talk they loose interest or have something else to do. It's like having people surrounding you telling you to join them but the second you do they betray you. I feel like I cant talk to anyone about how I feel about t his because my biggest fear is being judged. plus, the amount of times people call others their friends before back talking them is pretty much 55% of what I see. Considering I try to think about how to shake this feeling, I can't its like I'm worried about whats around every corner.

The other thing is that I try to be there for the people around me. I listen to what they have to say and don't mined being a tissue for their tears, But I feel like its not enough. I feel like I let them down for not helping them more or understanding how everything is. Thats why I keep myself busy whether I'm reading a book, caring for animals, doing jobs I hate or writing this blog, I try to keep busy. I find that it helps to not focus on my iner voice.

Can anyone else relate? I would love to know how you deal with it so please comment down below. also, if you have a problem you need help with I'm here, and I aways will be.

-Beth