Four

"Damn. I could really go for cake right now" said Jared. "Haha. Okay. Let's just go hide in another spot that'll be easy for them to find us." You said. "Ah that's a good ide-" Jared said , but you then cut him off by saying. "Wait. I'm not done. When they find us it'll be our turn to find them. So , we an take our time while they hide and we can eat cake while we 'count'." You said. "Well. It seems like you have it all figured out. Let's go ?" Asked Jared. You then nodded at his question and you guys walked out of Shannon's room. You guys walk into the hall and then see Tomo and Shannon walking into Jared's room , witch was on the corner of the hall. "Go Go Go." Jared whispered. You guys tip toed into the kitchen and hid behind the Counter. You can then here Tomo saying "Let's just go back and look in the kitchen.." the guys then come in the kitchen and walk around the counter and see you and Jared sitting on the floor. "What the hell ? Were you guys there the whole time ? What ? Where were you guys ? I know you guys weren't in he-" Shannon said quickly and then he was cut off by you saying. "No. Dude. We were hiding in your closet and then came down here hoping you guys would finally find us." "Well , that makes you guys it. So , count to 50 then come find us." Said Tomo. Shannon and Tomo then run off while you and Jared start counting out loud. "Fuck yeah. Their gone." Jared said happily and you laughed. "Okay okay. Cake ?" You asked. "Pleeease" Jared said. You then got the cake out and Jared went and get two forks. Jared handed you a fork. "Oh. Why thank you." You said with a laugh. "You're so welcome." Jared said with a smile. You guys take a bite of cake and then sit on the counter. You were sitting next to Jared and the cake was on the other side of Jared. Jared was going on eating a lot of cake. "Um. Excuse me. Stop hogging the cake. Give me some." You said to Jared. "Come and get it honey buns." Jared said. You decided to just lean over Jared's lap instead of getting down from the counter. You lost your balance while leaning over and your hand fell right on to his dick. "Woah. Baby !" Jared said surprised. "Shit. I'm sorry. Seriously." You said embarrassed. "Shh. Shh. It's fine, (Y/N). Don't worry about it." "Sure?" You asked. "Yes. Don't worry. Oh , and you have cake on your jaw." Jared said with a giggle. "God. Why ?" You said while looking for a napkin and keeping your head down. "I got it." Jared said. "What ? - you've got what ?...." you asked very confused. Jared then grabbed your face and tilted your head , putting his lips into your jaw , licking off the icing from the cake. You were shocked. You didn't know what to say or do. You even forgot how to breathe for a second. "Look. Now it's gone." Jared said smiling at you. "I know this is stupid and weird. But please kiss me." You said looking at him. "Is that a question or a command ?" Jared asked with a smirk. "Shut the fuck up." You said grabbing his face and kissing him. He kissed back right away. He then moved his hands under your shirt and unlatched your bra. He took your bra off and threw it across the kitchen. You stopped kissing him and smiled at him. You then said , "Thanks for agreeing to kiss me." "Shut the fuck up." He said mocking you with a laugh and kissed you again entering his tongue into your mouth. You guys continued kissing for a few more seconds until you heard Shannon scream.
____________________________
Shits gonna go down. Hope you guys like this hahaha. Also , if you guys ever got confused on what my name is , my name is Bijou / my middle name is Courtney. Most of my family call me Bijou but friends and others call me Courtney so yea. Just felt the need to tell you guys that. Lol