Two

"Let's play hide and seek." Tomo said while looking at Jared then you. "Tomo we aren't kids." You said laughing. "Oh well. I'm with Shannon and you're with Jared. You two hide and we'll come find you." Tomo said. "No. I wanna be with (Y/N)" Shannon said. "Bro you're always with (Y/N).." Tomo says smiling at you. "Ugh fine" Shannon says while Tomo starts counting. You and Jared run away while laughing, trying to find a spot to hide. "Hey let's go in Shannon's closet" Jared said. "No. why" you ask confused. "Because Tomo is scared of closets and Shannon won't want us to scare him." Jared said giggling. "God, They're so stupid." You say laughing back. You and Jared run into Shannon's room and you guys get in the closet.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Tomo's POV

"Dude. I wanted to be with (Y/N)." Shannon said. "Ugh. Listen, it might be hard telling you this but Jared and (Y/N) have a crush on each other. BUT they don't know." I told
Shannon quietly.
"What the fuck. Omg are you fucking serious?" Shannon screamed. "Dude be fucking quiet. I don't want to be too loud. Let's see if they express their love." I said laughing at my last sentence. I could tell Shannon was upset. "Shannon, what's wrong? ...Oh, dude. You like (Y/N) too?" I asked. "No. she's my best friend. She's like a sister to me. I just don't want this to ruin our friendship. Plus what the fuck does she see in Jared?!" Shannon screamed. "Please just stop screaming. And let's go find them" I told Shannon while getting annoyed.