His Dark Angel

Kaitlyn, my best friend of the last three years, and I were getting ready to go to a party some random dude told us about. I was excited and determined to make it a good night to start off a new school year. Especially after spending the summer with my step-dad Phil in the snobby upper class neighborhood he lived in. I was ready to go out where no one knew I came from money and didn't always try to get close to me just to use me.

Kaitlyn had on a hot pink cotton dress that was tight around the bust then loosely fell down her body to mid-thigh, black strappy sandals, and her naturally blond hair fell in loose curls just past her shoulders. I had decided on a dress that was similar but mine was a deep purple in color and strapless, I wore my gold sandals, and my black hair fell straight down my back ending just above my bum. I finished my make-up, then double checked myself in the mirror, yup I was ready for a fun night out with my best friend.

"Kaitlyn, you ready yet?" I yelled through the bathroom door.

"Five minutes."

We walked to the party since it was just a couple blocks from the dorms. You could hear the music before you could see the house where the party was being held. Tonight was gonna be good, I could already tell. We had been at the party for about an hour and we were on our third shot when we decided it was time to slow down, grab a beer, and go dance a little.

*****

Devon POV:

The boys and I were hanging out talking while checking out all the girls that had shown up. You could tell which ones were the easy girls and the ones that came to just have a good time with friends. I was about to leave the room everyone was dancing in to get another beer when I spotted a girl with long black hair wearing a purple dress dancing with some blond chick and damn she had a nice ass. Just then she turned and started walking towards the kitchen, she was beautiful. She had bright green eyes framed by long thick lashes, a cute button nose, and lips that looked so kissable. She looked like a perfect little angel; and I do mean little, she couldn't have been over 5'3 and compared to my 6'2 that was really short. I followed after her, I had to introduce myself. She was the most beautiful human I'd seen since being here. She was over by the keg getting another beer when I spotted her and walked over.

"Hey. I'm Devon." Damn it! That sounded so lame.

"Hmm ..hi. I'm Andi."

"Are you enjoying the party?"

"Yeah, definitely a good way to start off the new school year. My roommate, Kaitlyn, and I were a little surprised it was such a big party. But I guess this is the most popular frat house."

"I'm guessing you've never been to one of our parties before?" I asked.

"No, usually Kaitlyn and I don't go to any frat parties. But we decided it would be a good way to kick off the new school year."

"Oh, well I'm glad you did come tonight. You wanna go dance?"

She smiled at me, man she had a gorgeous smile.

"Yeah, love too."

I grabbed her hand to lead her back to the dance floor, when our skin touch it was like a slow fire was building under my skin. I decided to ignore it for now and just get Andi out where everyone was dancing so I could wrap my arms around her. This girl is definitely someone I need to get to know and make mine hopefully!

*****

Andi's POV:

Damn! That was the only thing that I could think in my mind. Devon was beyond hot, he had bright blue eyes, black shaggy hair, and a body I just wanted to lick every inch of. Once we were on the make shift dance floor we started dancing. Ok, so it was more like grinding on each other. I could feel his muscular body pressed to up against my back, his hands rested on my hips as we swayed to the music. I could feel him getting aroused, so I decided to tease him a little by grinding my bum harder against him.

"You shouldn't tease me like that, little Andi." He whispered in my ear. I turned in his arms so I could face him, looking up into his eyes.

"I am not little, your just a giant!"

"Well you shouldn't tease this giant." He replied with an amused smile. My eyes landed on his lips, damn, they looked perfectly kissable.

"ANDI, ANDI! We gotta go, now!" Kaitlyn yelled over the music at me.

I stepped away from Devon giving him one last smile. He was probably just looking for a random one nighter anyways. I turned and headed towards Kaitlyn, I was about half way there when someone caught my hand and turned me to face them.

It was Devon.

"I just wanted to say goodnight, and dream of me, little Andi."

"Same to you, Devon." I said with a smile turning to leave again.

That night I went to bed thinking about Devon. I hope I see him again.