Chapter One - Part Three

Afterwards I picked the bag up and went inside and was looking for Shawn. I took my shoes and my jacket off and went through the hallway, to the living room, where Shawn was standing.

"Did someone broke into your house?" he asked laughing, while looking around my living room. She was a bit embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I lost my keys and searched after them and left the mess, since Target was about to close within a hour." She scratched her head and looked down. "It usually doesn't look this messed up." He placed his hand on her right shoulder and she looked up to him. He looked her in the eyes and said: "I was just kidding, haha. It's not even messy, don't be embarrassed." She smiled and seemed relieved. "I put your bags on the kitchen table, is that okay?" he asked. "Yeah, totally okay. Thank you very much" she said. "I'm so sorry!" She said in a hurry. "Let me fetch you a towel and something else to wear. I think I have something from my brother, that might fit you." She didn't wait for his response and left the living room and went straight to the guest room, where some clothes where. She picked a shirt and a jeans up and got a towel for him. While walking back from the guest room to the living room she said in a louder voice "Shawn, I got you a towel, a pair of jeans and a shirt." She wanted to say something but by the time she arrived in the living room, Shawn was taking his shirt off and that had her speechless. "Jesus Christ", she thought. "His body is so well trained." "F*ck!"
Shawn turned around and asked "Fuck what?" She just shook her head and covered her mouth because she accidentally said it out loud instead of thinking it. "Nothing. Just forget it." "If you say so, it's okay" he replied and took his shirt off completely.

"I hope you don't mind, me taking off my shirt but it's really wet and it's not comfortable because of that", he said

"I hope you don't mind, me taking off my shirt but it's really wet and it's not comfortable because of that", he said. "Su-ure. I'm fine with that" she said a bit stuttered. But instead being 'fine', I caught my heart beat getting faster and faster. It was getting so hot, moreover was my body turning into a volcano and I knew exactly why. It was because of him. It was Shawn. I, I just couldn't take a breath. I don't know if I felt uncomfortable with him being shirtless, or what was happening with me because it's not the first time seeing a guy shirtless. "Breathe in, breathe out, y/n. What is going on with me?" she thought. "Are you going to keep them for yourself or can I actually try them on haha" he asked and looked at the clothes and then at me. "Erm, I'm sorry haha! Here you go." I took a few steps towards him and so did he and once we were close enough, I passed the clothes to him. While passing him the clothes, our hands touched each other's again.His hands were a bit wet because of his shirt, which he took off and kinda cold. "His hands were wet and a bit cold" she repeated in her head. "Oh god! My groceries." she said. I walked quickly towards the kitchen where my groceries where and I started searching after the yogurts and put them into the fridge. Shawn just came a few seconds afterwards and asked: "What happened? Is everything alright?" I looked at him and said: "Yes! I just wanted to put the yogurt into the fridge, so it can't go bad because of the heat in here." Shawn looked at me amused. "You're unbelievable, y/n. I thought something has happened because of your 'Oh god!' and was pretty confused after your 'My groceries' haha." He just looked at me me and laughed. "Haha, I take care of my food. And now you should take care of yourself and go to the guest room and change your clothes" she said. He saluted me and said "Yes Madame, as you wish." I told him to follow me to the guest room and once I opened the door, he stepped in and I stepped out. I went to my bedroom and took off my wet clothes and exchanged them with some other clothes, which I took out of my closet. I picked the wet clothes of the floor, went to the bathroom and put them into the washing machine. After that I tied my hair into a messy bun and washed my face. Once I was done in the bathroom, I went to the kitchen and started putting all the groceries away. I took the bread out of the bag and tried to put it on the top shelf. I tiptoed to reach that shelf but a hand took the bread out of my hand and put it away. I turned around and there was Shawn, whom apparently the clothes of my brother fit. "Seemed like you needed a helping hand" he said and winked at me. "I did haha - thank you" I replied. "And if you want to, you can help me with the rest as well" I said and winked back. "It's the least I could do, let me help you, taking everything out of the bags first, then we can put them away." I nodded and took the jam jar out of the bag. After a huge thunder sound the current went out and all you could hear was a glass breaking and a painful scream.