Chapter Four

A/N: Only one more chapter left. ( It's longer than this one, I promise)

..................................................................................................

“Are you going to get some dessert, babe?” Chris asked from across the table at the café.

I was still munching on my toasted sandwich and had not thought about it. “I don’t know, I haven’t finished with this, but you go ahead and get some.”

“Mmm…I’m dying to try this chocolate mousse Koala pie.”

“Koala pie?” I laughed.

“It’s just the name, all the dishes have some sort of animal-related name,” he explained.

I gently kicked his foot under the table while I gave another bite to my sandwich. He did not do anything, must have thought it was an accident, so I did it again. This time he looked at me and tilted his head, I touched his foot with mine again, containing a smile.

“You sneaky thing,” he said, face gleaming at the playful exchange I had just initiated.

I chuckled and finished my sandwich, he ordered his dessert but I was full so I did not order any.

“Mmm…this is heavenly,” he uttered taking another spoonful of the creamy chocolate concoction. His face was etched in pleasure and I could only gaze at him, my head rested on my hand and revel on his obvious enjoyment. He loved chocolate, no matter in what form. “Here Jay, you should try it,” he told me offering me some of it.

“No, it’s okay,” I told him, biting my right thumb.

“Come on! You shouldn’t miss this,” he insisted and took another spoonful into his mouth.

“I rather see your orgasmic face when you eat it,” I told him with sassy eyes and a low tone and I actually made him blush!

He swallowed, “Oh,” he giggled, “Well…” he played with the spoon on his plate, his cheeks were bright red and I felt a slight sense of accomplishment.  He tried to continue eating but he stopped and laughed. “I can’t eat now, Jon!” he chuckled.

“Why not?”

“I’m self-conscious about it, now.”

“Oh, come on!” I gently told him.

He tried again, “I can’t,” he giggled.

“I won’t look,” I said and covered my eyes with my hand.

“Aww, you’re so lovely,” he said. “And sexy,” he added.

I uncovered my eyes and looked back at him, he was eating again and his face was no longer red, but the glow was still there.

A part of me could not wait until this visit was over and we were back at the hotel, but I saved that thought for later and focused on the present and this enjoyable day we were having.

We decided to go see the reptiles next and so, after Chris had finished his dessert, we walked out of the café and headed left.

“Excuse me,” we heard a male voice behind us and we stopped, “Excuse me guys,” he repeated and we turned around to see a man in his late forties with a teenage girl a step behind him.

“Yeah?” Chris said.

“I’m sorry to bother you, I’m really sorry,” he started.

“It’s okay,” Chris said with a lovely smile.

“But my daughter here is a great fan,” he said bringing his timid daughter forwards, “ She saw you at the café and couldn’t believe it and she was a bit reluctant to come and talk to you, but I thought we might give it a go, I’m sorry if...”