Deadpool's return

The next morning, you woke up, and got some clothes on. Since you had woken up early, you decided to go to a nearby McDonalds and eat some pancakes. Afterwards, you were walking down the street to work as usual, but you were pulled into a dark alleyway. It was different then the one you walked into last night. This time, there was only one guy. He held a knife under you throat. "You will do excactly as i say... Got it?" The man snarled.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Great! Not this again..." I thought to myself, terrified. I nodded. Suddenly, i saw a sword plunge through him! Good thing no one else was there to see that. I saw the man drop to the ground, blood dripping from the stab wound. Behind him, i saw him again. Deadpool. "Hello again!" Deadpool smiled. I groaned. "Hello, Deadpool." I said, annoyed. "Aww, is someone grumpy?" Deadpool teased. "I'm tired, and probably late for work, of course i'm kinda grumpy!" I said. I sighed. "Look, i don't have time for this. I have to go." I told him. "Alright, (Y/N). I guess i'll see you later then." Deadpool said. "H-How do you know my name?" I asked. "I heard you last night say it." Deadpool said. He quickly ran away. I rolled my eyes, then went on with my day.