I Never Guessed You Felt That Way

Naruto Uzumaki had just gotten back from trying to find an extremely elusive Sasuke. He was on his way to the training grounds of Konoha when he ran into a brunette named Kiba Inuzuka. Naruto wasn't really paying much attention to where he was going. He was too caught up in his thoughts of failure to realize where he was going. It was obvious that Kiba had been looking for Naruto by the look of annoyance and relief on his face.

Naruto had always had mixed feelings about Kiba. On one hand, he found him physically attractive and he wanted things from Kiba that scared and confused him to no end. Naruto didn't want Kiba to know. He was afraid that Kiba would be disgusted and hate him. Naruto had that happen once already with Sakura. He didn't think that he could have a repeat so he kept it all bottled up.

"Hey Dogbreath. What's up?" Naruto asked as normally as possible. He was trying not to stare at Kiba's mouth and imagine it crushed against his. Naruto wanted nothing more than to taste his mouth and feel his tongue searching Naruto's cavern. Naruto was doing a horrible job of not picturing it so he just gave up and tried not to get a hard on.

"Oy Naruto. You alright?" Kiba asked with some annoyance. It was then that Naruto realized that Kiba had been talking. Naruto had been staring at his mouth, completely mesmerized. It was obvious that Kiba had realized judging by the way he was looking at Naruto. The way he was looking at him, however, made it even harder for Naruto not to get a hard on.

"Ye-yeah. I'm fine. Anyway, why were you looking for me?"

"I heard that you just got back and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to Suna with me for a few months. We won't be going for awhile yet but I just wanted to get a chance to spend more time with you. I understand if you are busy but I thought maybe you would want to get away from looking for Sasuke for awhile." Kiba said and Naruto could tell that he was really nervous for asking.

Naruto couldn't believe what he was hearing. It was like one of his favorite dreams. He pinched himself just to make sure and, when that failed to wake him up, he knew that Kiba was actually there and that he was truly asking. Naruto wanted to go so badly that he couldn't stand it. However, he wanted Kiba to know how he felt about him before hand so that nothing happened on the trip that wouldn't bite him back.

"Kiba, I would love to go but there are some things you should know about me." Naruto paused to give him time to get an idea of what I was going to ask.

"What is it Naruto?" Kiba asked with intense curiosity.

"I-I like you Kiba. Like, as more than a friend. I'm sorry if you didn't want to hear that but I had to get it out in order to see how you feel about me. I am really sorry if this ruins our friendship. Please-" Naruto began in a near whisper but got more confident and louder near the end until Kiba cut him off.

"Naruto. Would you let me talk before you start to make assumptions? Please. I like you too and I want to give us a shot but you need to not make assumptions before you let me talk." Kiba said and Naruto immediately felt guilty because he realized that Kiba was right.

Naruto couldn't make sense of what he was hearing. It seemed that no one could even stand to be around him, let alone like him. Kiba could see that he was having trouble comprehending what he was saying so he stepped closer to Naruto until their chests brushed up against each other. It wasn't until Kiba leaned down over Naruto's lips that Naruto realized what was going on. Naruto took the initiative and leaned up a bit more until their lips brushed against each other.

What happened next surprised both of them. Naruto lifted higher to deepen the kiss and that made him brush up against Kiba's semi-erect member. Kiba moaned and Naruto took the initiative to slip his tongue inside the wet cavern. Kiba started to rub up against Naruto and they both started to pant. Naruto started to go faster and it soon became evident that he wasn't going to stop. Kiba stepped back while keeping a hand on Naruto so that he wouldn't fall.