First Meeting Deadpool

You were walking down the street from your friends house. They were having a party, but you decided to leave because you had work in the morning. It was already 11:30. To save time, you took a shortcut through an alleyway, but you were stopped by some guys in masks leaning on the wall. "Whoa, Whoa, baby. Where do you think your going?" The first guy said. You ignored them, and tried to walk away, but then the other two men stopped you. "Please, go away. I knew this was a bad neighborhood, but i didn't think bastards like you would be here." You snapped at the men. The first man slapped your face. "Shut your smart-assed mouth!" He said. He proceeded to pull a small pocket knife out of his coat.

*Your POV*

I was frightened. I tried to run away, but the two men grabbed a hold of my arms and gripped them tightly. I struggled and squirmed, but that didn't work. The man lifted my shirt up, and stopped just above my breasts. He started to poke my belly softly, which made me shiver in fear. Just as he was about to pierce my skin with the knife, we saw a man drop down from a rooftop. He had a red and black suit and mask on. "Oh shit! It's Deadpool! Run!" The first man called out. He ran for a short amount of time, after this 'Deadpool' stabbed him in the head. He sprinted towards the second man, and sliced his head off with his swords. The third man climbed onto the rooftop, and ran. Deadpool grabbed his gun, and simply shot him in the head, leaving him to suffer and die. He then walked towards me. "It was lucky i got here in time, or else those insane pricks would've probably stabbed you to death." He said. "Insane?! Not as insane as you! You just killed three men, and they didn't even do anything to you! You slaughtering them is probably even more insane then them stabbing me to death!" I yelled. "Alright, calm it, toots." Deadpool said. "After seeing that, i don't even think i CAN calm down anymore!" I yelled again. Deadpool sighed. "Welp, i have better things to do then argue with you. See ya later, sweetheart." Deadpool says, climbing onto another rooftop, and running away. "My names not 'sweetheart'. It's (Y/N)..." You mumbled. You walked back home with nothing else in your way. You lived in a small apartment by an old blind lady. I think her name is Althea. I eventually got on my pajamas, and went to bed for work in the morning.