Chapter 4- The Morning

WoofFrags: Canadian Love

-

Chapter 4- The Morning

-

~~Mitch's POV~~

I lay in bed, thinking about what Jerome said. I love him too. I wonder if he's still awake. I look over to Jerome, checking if he's asleep. Shit. He is. If he was awake, I would have told him I love him just as much as he loves me. I watch his beautiful face. He moans. I wonder,, I whisper seductively into his ear. As I stroke his hair, I say,

"Hey Jerome. I-I love you more than you will ever know. I've loved you since fourth grade, and won't stop until the day I die" I lay back down and wrap my arms around his waist, falling asleep.

*TIME SKIP*

"Wake up Biggums!" I hear Jerome whisper into my ear. I roll, facing towards him.

"I don't want to though!" I say.

"You have to!" He responds, leaning in a little. He's so close, I could kiss him on 'accident'.

"Jerome.." I say softly.

"Hm?" He asks, sitting next to me.

"I lo-" I start, getting interrupted by Rob.

"Hey guys. We have to go to Kroger. We have no food..." He stats. I nod.

"Well, after Mitch gets dressed, we can go." Jerome says. I suddenly remember I'm only in my boxers.

"I'll go, Mitch." Jerome tells me, walking out the door. I walk into the bathroom attached to the bedroom. I take off my boxers, turn on the shower water, and get in. After only a few seconds, I hear the door open to the bedroom. I don't think anything of it, though. After showering, I put my boxers back on, forgetting that I didn't bring any clothes with me into the bathroom. I slowly open the bathroom door, and see Jerome sitting on the bed. Since its Jerome, I don't mind. I walk out and head towards my bag. I grab a white t-shirt, a pair of jeans, my usual high-tops, some stud earrings, and my dog tag.

"You still have that?" I hear Jerome ask from behind me.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I?" I answer.

"I just thought that you didn't care about it." he replies.

"I wear it everyday. It reminds me of you." I say, standing up. I start getting dressed, and Jerome chucks me my orange and grey jacket.

"Thanks." I tell him. He smiles, and starts walking to the door. I grab my phone from the nightstand and follow him.

"Here's your breakfast Mitch and Jerome. You guys can eat it in the car." Rob tells us, handing me a box of cereal. He head to the car, going to Kroger. Jerome and I in the back seat, Rob driving, and Preston next to him. Jerome leans his head on my shoulder, and I look over, to see him asleep.

"Good night my little bacca." I whisper.