six

Title: Steamy

Moe is having a rough day. He wanted to get that sleep as soon as he gets home.

When he finally arrived home after a long day, he went directly upstairs to get ready for bed. He doesn't mind not eating dinner that night. He just wanted to go to sleep so bad.

He relaxed and chilled at the balcony for a while, so that he can take a shower after relaxing his muscles. His body is having a certain heat that he doesn't even know where it's coming from. Hoping taking a shower would rinse that heat away from his body.

Finally, he finished taking a shower and he just got out from it having a towel wrapped around his waist. He's thinking on what to wear, should he wear boxers or PJs for tonight. Since he felt hot, he choose to sleep wearing boxers.

He turned off the lights of his bedroom and then lays down onto his, not too soft not too hard mattress, he's slowly drifting off to sleep. Pulling his bed sheets up to make him more comfy.

Suddenly, he is awaken up to his sleep by the sensation of his body. He was asleep for a good 10 minutes. Now he's frustrated because he really just want to sleep so badly. But the warmth he is feeling inside makes him come alive. He grabbed the AC's remote control from the nightstand to turn the temp down just a little bit. After a few minutes, he still feels warm. His intuition says that he needs to find where that heat is coming from.

He streched his neck and slowly caresses it with his hands;

down to his chest;

down to his stomach;

and down to his v line.

His fingertips then reach the waistband of his boxers.

All of a sudden, someone opens the door letting the light from outside cause the room to be a little vivid. The girl walked into his bedroom. He froze from what he was doing; trying to convince the girl that he had already fallen asleep.

I'm sure, the girl ain't gonna buy that because his eyes is not even damn closed.

Dealing with an awkward position where he doesn't want to be caught even though he's not doing something ungainly, just yet. His head not turning towards the door to check on who walked in, but his peripheral vision caught a sight of the person and that person appears to be a girl.

The girl slowly closed the door behind her. That made the motionless guy's heart pound out of nervousness. He thought that the girl already left his room. Oh boy, he was wrong. He let out a deep sigh to put himself at ease but then he got startled when he saw that the girl is already beside the bed. His immediate reaction was to sit up and take a good look, assuring that he is not hallucinating and seeing things during this time of the night. He squinted his eyes to look at the person, his eyes widened when he recognized who it was.

"Jea ?! Wha-" he clears his throat, "What are you doing here ?"

"Shhhh," Jea responded.

That left a speechless, confused and lost young boy. He's even more surprised when Jea get into his bed and getting on top of him without a warning. He slowly lays his back again as Jea pushes him back down, obediently following; he's not complaining with the dominance.

He was about to say something, but when he open his mouth nothing comes out. They met each others eyes, and that nonverbal communication formed sexual attractiveness to each other.

Jea kissed him passionately with a swift move; Moe kissed back without hesitation. It's arrousing, intense and lustful all at the same time. Moe keeping their lips attached by holding Jea's nape, and also to deepen the kiss.