two

Title: Schizoprenia

Elmo invited a couple of friends to come over to his house. He also invited his fiancé, Janella.

He texted Janella an hour earlier to come before their friends show up, pero as always.. Janella doesn't reply.

Janella's already there before Elmo knew.

"Babe, I didn't noticed you.. anjan ka na pala." Elmo kissed Janella's cheek. "Hindi din kita nadinig na pumasok."

"Maybe because I'm a ninja." Janella winked.

It's Dinner Time. And all of their friends are just in time for it.

Sa 8 seater dining table, laging nakaupo si Elmo sa middle and sa opposite side is Janella's seat. Pero suddenly, one of Elmo's friend is about to sit there. "Dude, huwag ka jan.. si Jea ang uupo jan." "Oh... Sorry, bro."

After they ate dinner, they decided to chill for a little bit.. para makapag kwentuhan.

All of them are already in the living room. Except for Elmo, he cleaned up muna na the table and wash the dishes bago siya pumunta sa living room. He grabbed beers na din para sa friends niya.

As Elmo's going to go there.. he heard his friends talking about him and his fiancé. So he decided to eavesdrop.

"...I heard na hindi daw siya umattend ng funeral." "Hindi nga, he can't accept the fact that she is gone.."

"They were about to get married..sayang.." "It's a car accident, right ?"

"He can't forgive himself.. he lived and Janella died--"

Elmo dropped the beers he was holding, he stormed to his room and shut the door.

"Why ?!" "Why ?!" He wept.

No Knocks, No sign of the door being opened, No footsteps heard.

But Janella's there, sitting right next to Elmo.

"My love, why are you crying ?"

"Because they said that you were dead. Kagaya din sila ng family ko, they think I'm crazy.. they don't believe me na buhay kapa.. they wanted to confine me sa mental hospital but instead they left me here alone in this house. Babe, I just can't let you go, I don't want to forget you, I'm not going to move on.. that's how much I Love You."

Janella Gasp. Her tears starts to fall. "But Babe, you need to let me go, you need to forget about me... please move on already. I'm sorry for still bothering you like this. Your life shouldn't be miserable. You're suppose to continue your life without me. I Love You too, but I don't exist anymore."

"No. Stop saying that. You still exist--"

"Stop it, Moe. You can't love someone who doesn't exist anymore. Now, go back to your friends and start a new beginning. This time, without me.. without my presence.. without my voice. Start all over again. Go !"

Elmo glanced at Janella but she's not there anymore. He didn't got the chance to say goodbye.

Why would he still love someone who's not existing anymore. But how can I even question myself like that, while here I am.. I, myself love a person who's still alive and breathing when I don't even exist.   -Janella

=END=

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder.. you fail to understand what is real; or confuse yourself with reality and false beliefs. It's like a halucination, you can see and hear things[take note: not only things, but also people/person who was once alive] but apparently no one else can. (except for people who also have schizophrenia. But as far as I know, people with schizophrenia perceive different things.)

Hope y'all get the drift of my explanation of schizophrenia. x