Chapter 2

"We are at the Levi Jordan Plantation in Sweeney, Texas, where countless people have seen apparitions, heard voices, and have been physically touched. We are incredibly excited to be here, not just for the restless spirits that roam this land, but for the amazing history surrounding this entire area, here in Brazoria county, Texas." Zak said in his introductory voice he uses in every episode. He went on to tell the camera the history of the county and the land, while Alyssa waited on the porch to be interviewed, again with the smile on her face.

"This is Alyssa, the manager here, now tell me Alyssa, what happened to you?" Zak asked.

"Well, I've been touched, and heard voices" Alyssa said.

"And what have those voices said?"

"Well I've heard a few but the one that stood out to me the most was one that I made out to be saying, 'Let me go'."

"It said 'Let me go'?"

"It sure did."

"Wow, it makes you start to think about what these people went through." Zak said.

"It does, man." Jay agreed.

"So Alyssa, where have you been physically touched?"

"I got tapped on the shoulder but when I turned around, there was nobody there."

"Wow." Zak stated. "Now I understand that a few of your employees have had some pretty terrifying experiences here?"
"Yes, they have." she replied.
"Would we be able to speak with them?"
"Sure."
And just like that Alyssa's first interview was over. She still had that same cheesy smile plastered across her face as she offered the guys some water.
"She's kinda pathetic." said a familiar voice.
"I know right." I say and turn to Destiny.
"God you'd swear her face was stuck like that, the way she's acting so peppy." Destiny says.
"Tell me something I don't know." I say with a layer of sarcasm so thick you could cut right through it.
"Haha I'm laughing on the inside. Anyways I have to go, my interview is next. See ya girl."
"Bye"
Destiny has told so many people about her experience. It's easy for her. I'm getting ready to tell strangers with cameras something I've never told anyone. Ever. I've been shaken up so badly that all I want to do is get out and I can't. I want to tell everybody but then it's almost to intimate to say anything. Not really that no one would believe me, but that they'll not get it. The experience was scary, living it was scary, but still being her having told nobody, is horrifying. Maybe I'm taking one for the team, putting up with everything so no one else has to, but honestly I'm not that bold or heroic. I think, in a selfish and twisted way, I'm doing it for me.