Chapter 1

*"What the hell is that supposed to mean!?!"

"It means it's not what it looks like!"

"You can feed every other girl that shit, but you can't fool me! I can't believe you slept with her!"

"Come on I-"

"Shut up! It's over!"

I grabbed my things and got the hell out.*

All I do is relive it until it goes away for a little while. I can't believe all the hell I let him put me through.

"Victoria!"

"Huh, what!"

"You were staring into space again."

"Oh, sorry!"

"It's fine, I won't tell." Destiny says and laughs.

"Thanks."

"You were thinking about him weren't you?" she says sympathetically.

I sigh and look down at the ground.

"You have to forget about him, he's the past. You're supposed to be over him."

"I know that! But it's so much."

"Oh god, I forgot to tell you!"

"What?"

"The 'Ghost Adventures' crew is coming to investigate here!!"

I work at the Levi plantation in Reed, Texas, and it is super haunted. I'm almost surprised that they haven't been here yet.

"Seriously? Deadass?"

"I'm dead serious!"

"Oh my god! This is huge!''

"I know right!!"

"Well, our shifts end in 30 minutes, want to come over?"

"Sure!" Destiny replies.

~~~~~~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~

We were sitting on my couch and drinking, watching Ghost Adventures and having a basic girls night.

"I can't believe these guys even know this place exists!" says Destiny.

"Yeah, I'm excited that they'll be here."

"Join the club!" Destiny says.
"I mean not like it's a huge ass place that they could just find outta nowhere" I say.
"Well yeah but still it's crazy. Hey, maybe if you flirt extra hard, someone might pick you up." She laughs.
"Girl I hate you!"
"Do not."
"Whatever, go home!" I laugh.
"Bye then!" She smirks back. "No no no, come back I'm kidding." I reply. "I know. You love me." Within a few hours we both crash on my couch.

-----------------// 1 week later//----------

"Okay people, look lively, the Ghost Adventures crew will be here in 10 minutes! And remember, this is huge!" cries our manager, Alyssa.

'Oh my god' and 'I'm so excited' floated through the air, while me and Destiny sat making small talk until they arrived. I was bound determined to keep my cool and relax while they're here. When the van pulled up the gravel drive, everybody began clapping. I watched as all the guys stepped out of the car, there was Billy, the driver, with his slicked back hair. Next Aaron came out of the back with a big smile, followed by Jay. Finally Zak came out of the passenger side with his signature glasses. Everyone was freaking out when Alyssa ran up to them and introduced them to all of us.

"Okay so from right to left is, Chris,Loey, Rayna, Juliette, Julien, Kaitlyn, Makenna, Destiny, and Victoria. They have all had paranormal encounters here, but Destiny, Victoria, and Kaitlyn have had the most and the best evidence wise so if you would like to interview them first, you may." Alyssa said with a huge cheesy smile on her face as she scurried inside the building. They smiled at us all then asked me, Destiny and Kaitlyn over for a quick interview after they get their equipment ready. If they love the paranormal, then they'll love me.