Being Allergic to a Lover

The wind hissed by as 2 figures walked down a dark street. One was like a raven, dark and mysterious. The other one, not so much. "Sa-Su-Ke!" the Blonde yelled. The boy stood, his hands in his pockets annoyed by the younger male. "Naruto... for once... be quiet." Sasuke snapped. Naruto pulled his hands up behind his head, walking a little quicker than the now pissed ninja. "Ok then. Lets Go to your House!" He insisted.

Naruto and Sasuke have been dating for a while now and spend a lot of time together. They have other friends, but they don't talk to them much. Naruto lives separately from Sasuke but visits often. "Ok... Whoa!" The raven yelled, being tugged by his Boyfriend. The two traveled down the street, quickly making there way to Sasukes House.

They arrived, as Sasuke stuck the keys into the doorknob. The Fox hung off of his arm while he twisted the door open. Sasuke quickly turned around, pulling Naruto into an embrace. "Now." he started, "If you will be quiet, we can have a little fun..." Sasuke said moved his knee, hitting Naruto in the crotch. The smaller boy cried out in pain as he put his hand on Sasuke's shoulder. The two pressed their lips together, moving their tongues in unison. Naruto gagged, removing his lips from Sasukes.

"Naruto, What's wrong?" the raven asked with a puzzled look on his face. Naruto got off of his knee, Holding his neck. Naruto moved backwards, blood falling down his chin. Sasukes eyes opened in shock, moving towards the shaking blonde. "Naruto! Hey! Talk to me!" he yelled. Naruto fell to his knees, spitting up blood. "Hey! Naruto!" he yelled again. Naruto quickly stood up walking quickly to the bathroom. He stumbled, falling once. Sasuke followed right behind the fox, trying to help as much as he could.

Naruto quickly ran into the bathroom, buckling over coughing up blood. "Naruto!" he yelled. Sasuke kneeled down next to him, caressing his cheek. He shut his eyes, thinking about what to do. Quickly, he picked naruto up, cradling him in his arms. He jumped out of the window, running as fast as he could. 'Naruto... Please be ok' Sasuke thought. Blood dripped down Sasuke's arm, staining his White shirt. They came to the Hokage building, Sasuke stopping at the window. He slammed it open, startling Tsunade. She sat at her desk looking at only sasuke. "Sasuke, What's wron-" Tsunade said, Her words getting cut off. Her eyes had traveled to Naruto, Wincing, and coughing up blood in his arms. "Bring him In." She said, standing up from her desk.

Sasuke moved quickly, laying Narutos head down slowly on the floor. "What happened?" she asked. Sasukes Face turned red as he breathed heavily. "Um, Well we were, We were kissing and Naruto just started coughing up blood." he replied awkwardly Tsunades eyes opened in shock as she checked for a pulse. "He is still alive. Take him to the hospital. Go Fast." she insisted as he frowned. He picked him up again, leaping out of the window. He ran fast, seeing a glimpse of pink in the corner of his eye. "Hey Sasuke!" The Ninja yelled. Sakura, sat there, staring at him. "I-I can't-talk... I have to t-take Naruto to the h-hospital." He said out of breath. Sakuras look saddened as she Saw Naruto, lifeless in his arms. He began to run again, realising that she was following him. After a while, sasuke felt another presence.

A White haired ninja made his way, right next to him. "Ayo! What happened this time?" Kakashi asked, poking narutos bloody cheek. "Dont Touch Him!" He screamed. Then, Lightning sounded. The sky turned yellow as raindrops began to fall.