Chapter Seven: Problems

Lemon

I couldn't ignore the throbbing ache in my sides, but nor could I ignore the pounding of my heart in my ears and the bass dropping repeatedly. Rubbing the tiredness from my eyes, and swallowing the enlarging lump in my throat. I was clammy, and the beads of sweat the dribbled down my skin mixed with the chilling AC made me freeze down to the bone. Slowly standing up, my surroundings slightly hazing as I did so, I glanced around me.

A bathroom?

I looked at all the empty stalls, but the thing that caught my eyes the most was the boy that laid on the floor; shirtless, on in his boxers, with curls strewn across his forehead. My breath caught in my throat as I looked down at myself. My top was no wear to be seen, and my shorts were unbuttoned.

What in the world have I done...

Rushing around the bathroom, flinging the door of every stall open, I snatched my long sleeve from the last stall and zipped up and buttoned my shorts. I could feel the tears stinging my eyes as I ran from the bathroom and through the sweaty mess of bodies. Once I got to the front doors, I bolted to my car and started the engine, then pulled out and drove off.

The care ride there was dead silent, just the soft whisper of the AC vents blowing out air into my car. My hands shook as I continued down the silent early morning streets. No one really drove around at this time, but that was okay with me. The more seclusion I have at the moment is better.

One day.

I lasted in Holmes Chapel one day!

I sighed, shaking my head softly, rolling my eyes at my stupidity. I went there to see my best friend and then I end up leaving him stranded at half naked at the club. He'll be absolutely pissed when he wakes up. Silently pulling into the parking lot, I killed the engine, and gradually stepped out of the car. My footsteps were slow, very extremely slow as I made my way through the front doors, and into the lobby. My nerves got the best of me so I rushed over to the women's extra clothing and the such and pulled out a feminine product. Shoving the small product up my sleeve, I started down the hall. With each stride I took the more anger pulsed through my veins.

"Lemon?!" A voice called from behind me.

It was obvious who it was.

It was Louis, and at the moment, him and Harry were tied with the spot of people I least wanted to see.

"Leave me the hell alone!" I hollered back, shoving our dorm open to see Ms. Curly haired brunette herself.

"Lemon! What happened to you? Why did you leave? Lemon we're trying to help you here, as your friends." The girl I've known for forever says.

"You know what El? I don't need you, or Louis, or Harry, or anyone! It's just fucking me and I realize that now, so just do yourself a favor, all of you, and fucking forget I exist." I spat, the venom rolling off my tongue. Dealing with any of them was the least of my worries as I dashed for the bathroom and locked the door. Pulling the product from my sleeve, I sighed as I stared at it. Who knew that I'd be using a pregnancy test this early in my life. I sighed, doing what I remember it said on the box, and placing it in the sink. I sat there for 5 minutes, biting my nails, drumming my fingers on the counter, biting my lips until it bleeds, and then finally the answer came upon the piece of plastic. Positive.

My heart fell to my feet as tears slipped down my cheeks and boisterous sobs racked my body, echoing off the walls of the bathroom.

How would I tell him?

Maybe I just wouldn't....maybe when he sees it he'll just think it's a coincidence how it looks just like him; how it had the same green piercing eyes or curly brunette locks.