Chapter Four: Dreams

Narrator POV

Those light fingers tips caressed her cheek. Her eyes closed, and a bright white grin spread across her cheeks. His hand fell from her face, and slipped into hers. A giggle slipped from her slightly chapped lips. It was the morning of Louis' birthday, and they were to celebrate it together. She didn't want to miss it, and nor did he. Without her, he was incomplete. Without him, she was broken.

But this someone, was hidden to another.

Lemon's POV

Lacing up my Vans, hair drooping into my eyes, glasses perched atop my nose, I rose to my feet. A light breeze swept through the room, due to the window I had accidentally left open due to the prior, hectic night. Gradually opening the door and making my way down the halls, I walked straight out of the lobby and got into my Honda Civic.Although I had done a crazy amount of shopping at the mall, I still had presents to get for others, whether I wanted to or not.

A special someone always expects a present.

Even thought he doesn't really deserve it, he's an important part of my life.

My hands trembled as I started the engine and pulled out of the lot. The streets were a bit silent, and not many cars passed as I drove to a well-known location. My knuckles were white as paper and beads of sweat constantly dripped from my nose. Turning the corner of a small side street, I noticed a small child, aimlessly running about. No mother, no father.

"What the heck?" I muttered.

Braking, I placed the car in park and turned on my hazard lights. I sat there for a moment, watching as he tripped over his own feet and fell. I gasped, and just then a teenage girl jumped out and grabbed him. She was giggling, and he burst out laughing.

"Oh." I sighed, changing the gear from 'park' to 'drive' an turning off my hazards. As I proceeded down the street, my phone rang. Plucking it from the cup holder, I immediately tapped answer and placed it up to my ear.

"Hello, Lemon here!" I greeted, steering with one hand on the wheel.

"Hey it's Harry." He sighed into the phone.

"Oh, what's wrong, boo?" It made me sad knowing he was depressed, that was one thing we shared in common when I was at Holmes Chapel.

"It's El." He stated, and I let out a sigh of aggravation.

"What's wrong with El?" I inquired, speeding down the road, not paying too much attention as to where I was going.

"Its this guy that she's been with. She says she loves him a lot, but she's only known him for like a week." He groans.

"What's his name?" I proceeded towards the mall, my thoughts all jumbling up in my head.

"Ummmm......Louis? She's calls him LouBear?" He scoffed, and my words were caught up in my throat.

"L-L-Louis?" I stuttered, my heart shattering and my mind racing.

"Lemon, you know this guy?" He sounded worried and a bit on his toes.

"I......I have to go, Harold, I'll call you back later." I rushed, pressing the end button and chucking my phone across the car. I pulled into the parking lot of the large mall, and curled myself into a ball. My phone rang, and I hesitantly reached to pick it up.

"Louis." I cried, reading the screen. I tapped 'Decline' and sighed.

"I need to get out of here. I need to go home." I cried, slamming my forehead against the wheel.

_______________

Hello there! I hope you enjoyed.....or somewhat enjoyed! I have an idea for the next chappie so hopefully it'll be up soon! :D

~Sara Avery xx