Chapter 1

“Case!” Louis called from the on suite bathroom to Casey who was lying under the light quilt. “Have you seen the toothpaste?”

“Right hand cabinet, Lou.” Answered Casey in an uninterested tone. “Find it?”

“Yep” beamed Louis as he walked into the small bedroom; leaning down to softly peck Casey’s lips “Minty fresh.”

            Louis and Casey have been married for just over 4 months now. Their wedding was beautiful, the classic fairytale wedding. Casey looked like a proper princess, big Cinderella dress, flowy veil, and her hair looking perfect. Over all the wedding was amazing, and the reception was even better. At one point all of the boys got up on the head table and started singing “What Makes You Beautiful” to Casey.

            Louis slid in next to Casey and pulled her close towards him. Casey cuddled up to his chest and reached for the television remote. “Movie night?” Casey questioned with a hopeful grin

“Sure why not, you pick.” Answered Louis “But please not one that will make me cry.”

             Casey swung her legs off the side of the bed swiftly and walked over to the stack of DVDs over beside the TV. Louis watched as she skipped over towards the stack in an oversized T-shirt and short that were barely visible beneath her shirt. Louis was so in love with her.

            After the movie ended, which Casey had chosen The Last Song. It was late and Casey let out a small yawn, the ones that always made her look like a little puppy. Louis just giggled.

“What?” Casey asked making a confused face.

“Nothing.” Giggled Louis “I just love you very much. I hope you know that.”

“I love you too Boo bear.” Exclaimed Casey with a wink.

“Really? You’re going to bring that back.” Moaned Louis “I thought you were beginning to forget.”

“Nah, that’s sticking in here forever” laughed Casey as she pointed to her head.

“April was sure adorable today wasn’t she?” said Louis, eager to change the subject.

“Mhmm she was so precious. She looks a lot like Harry, I bet she gets his curls.” Said Casey with another small yawn.

“Yah. I want one, a baby that is.” Whispered Louis almost afraid “What do you say?”

“Louis we just got married, I want some time between us before all the work with the baby. I don’t want us to lose this, I think that it’s way too soon for us.” Explained Casey, now facing Louis to see the defeated face on Louis. “I just don’t want to lose this.”

“Who says that’s going to happen? Liam and Dani are even closer now that Kimberlee is here; even Zayn and Seana are closer. What makes you think that’s going to happen?” said Louis, still whispering but becoming a bit louder “Case I love you and I want us to have a family, will you please think about it?”

“Lou, I’m not sure—“started Casey before Louis cut her off with a gentle kiss, leaning her back against her pillow.

________________________________

“Niall we have to start planning, you have no clue how much work this is going to be!” exclaimed Stephanie as Niall rounded the corner to their small single story home.

            Niall had proposed to Stephanie nearly five months ago but they have yet to plan anything except for the date. May 29th of the next year. The two had been dating for nearly three years and everyone knew that Niall would be proposing, even Stephanie had a feeling it was going to happen soon. Niall was terrible at hiding anything.

“I think I might have Cailyn, Seana, Dani, and Casey as my bridesmaids and maybe my sister as my maid of honour.” Blabbered Stephanie “Niall, are you even listening?”

“Uh yah, sorry.” Exclaimed Niall in his thick accent “A bunch of bridesmaids, I have no clue who I’m going to pick as my best man. The guys are going to fight over it, maybe my brother?”

“Sure babe, but tomorrow we plan.” Instructed Stephanie as they walked through the front door and further into the house. “Deal?”

“Deal, but until tomorrow...” Niall winked, grabbing Stephanie’s hand and pulling her down the hall towards their shared bedroom.