Chapter 11: ~A~ Report

A/N: Hey guys. Thanks for the patience for this chapter. Had a crazy week-end but I wanted to get this out as soon as I could for you all. So, here you go. It's not much and I'm sorry for that, it's kinda a filler chapter, but things pick back up in a chapter or two. Besides, who doesn't like the boy's POV? Though, I know there is some boy hate right now and I love you're so invested in the story, but they really do start to redeem themselves in the near future.

 Victor's POV

Gabriel: She's agreed to hang out with everyone.

Kota: Thanks for asking Gabriel. Ok guys, let's get snacks together and head to her place. She seems to feel more secure about being in her space rather than anywhere else right now. Let's make her as comfortable as possible.

North: Family game night?

Luke: Maybe we should just do a movie night. Less pressure.

Victor: Here's a novel idea, let's ask her what she wants to do.

I put my phone down after that. This all started because we didn't talk to Sang. We needed to ask her what she wanted instead of assuming she'd be ok with anything we decided. We didn't do that to the other guys. I shouldn't have agreed to go along with this. But, I didn't think we'd be caught either. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt us. I wasn't thinking with my head, I was thinking with my heart and my dick. I was no better than my father, using women for what they could do for him and discarding them when he was done. I had used Sang. I felt like I used her anyways. I lied to her for months. I was lower than the scum on the bottom of Luke's forgotten candy stash. I groaned miserably. My princess hated me. I scrubbed my hands over my face. Luke told us what she said to him today. It gave me some hope. I would spend the rest of my life apologizing to her and making this up to her. I would happily walk over coals and shards of glass if she asked me at this point.

While the rest of the guys complained during our hours every morning, I sucked it up and accepted the punishment. It was the least of what we deserved. We didn't deserve Sang. I would have given up on life, but I would have accepted that she walked away. The fact that she hasn't walked away from us is a testament to her love for us. I haven't told the guys that she turned off her cameras and microphones for a few minutes this morning shortly after kicking us out. Something happened with Nathan and Gabriel she didn't want the rest of us to know about. I could have turned on their phone mics to listen in, but I assumed they would come to us afterwards. Instead Luke finds sang in a state of undress on the couch, sleeping with Nathan, alone. That is definitely against the rules of our punishment. But, then Sang confessed that Owen had approved the alone time. Then, Gabriel takes her out on a date tonight. That's against the rules currently as well. Something was going on and my brothers were tight lipped about it when I'd asked them for more details. It wasn't like them to keep quiet when it came to Sang. Whatever happened to relieve their restrictions a little with her, I was happy that she wasn't alone. At least they could be there with her privately if she needed them. But, I still wished I knew how they swung that. What I wouldn't give to be able to talk to her privately. Maybe I could without leaving my unit.

Our balconies were separated only by a half wall. If I wanted to, I could jump it and get into her unit from her balcony and vice versa. But, my side of the wall was still technically my unit. Maybe I could get her to meet me out there and we could talk. No one else's balconies ran around the back like that. It was a perk of having the penthouse units, that and we shared living space on the roof. But that would be a way to see her and talk to her alone without my brothers listening to my groveling. I really didn't need an audience for that. Not like they weren't all in the same situation. I'm sure they are already planning out how to talk to her one on one. I just couldn't go much longer without telling her how stupid I was and how sorry I am that I've hurt her.