Chapter 2

Chapter 2

It was the second day at ouran academy and Lilly was already in a club. She was late and quickly made her way to the music room as soon as she ran in she was greeted by Kyoya.

"Hello Lilly." Kyoya said.

"Hi Kyoya Senpai." Lilly greeted.

Kyoya smiled and led her to a dressing room. Lilly went in and Kyoya followed after. Lilly blushed and looked at him with a confused look.

"Um...aren't you going to let me change?" Lilly asked.

"Yes but I have to make sure you don't run away." Kyoya said with a smile.

Lilly blushed and looked away.

"Can you at least turn around?" Lilly asked.

"Nope. You might escape when I'm not looking." Kyoya explained.

Lilly sighed and started to undress. She blushed the whole time knowing a boy was watching her change. She also didn't really know how to put on their uniforms.

"Can haruhi just watch me instead?" Lilly asked desperately.

"She's busy right now." Kyoya said.

Lilly blushed and continued to try and put on the uniform. Kyoya noticed how confused she was with the uniform and went over to help her but slipped on a piece of her clothing falling onto her. Lilly quickly shut her eyes when she felt a boy on top of her. When she opened her eyes she saw that Kyoya's lips were touching hers and one of his hands was on her breasts. The twins heard the crash from the other room and rushed in. When they saw that scene they totally thought the wrong thing. Kaoru took it as a joke but as soon as hikaru saw it he quickly walked out.

"HAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY DOING THIS IN HERE!? HAHAHA!" Kaoru laughed.

Kyoya quickly got up and pushed kaoru out.

"Please let the lady change." Kyoya said pushing him out.

Lilly got up and blushed. Kyoya walked over to her and helped her get dressed. she still blushed the whole time but before she could save anything Kyoya started to speak.

"Lilly. I'm sorry for what happened." He apologized.

"I-it's ok it was only an accident." Lilly replied.

A smirk spread across kyoya's face. Lilly looked at him confused.

"You know Lilly you're a very beautiful girl and I'm pretty sure hikaru likes you." Kyoya said.

Lilly blushed.

"H-he likes me?" Lilly asked cheeks full of red.

"I don't know but I'm pretty sure he does." he answered while he did her tie.

Lilly blushed and when he was done dressing her she walked out of the room. tamaki greeted her at the exit.

"Wow you look just like a boy in that!" he said happily.

"Eh? what is that suppose to mean?!" Lilly yelled.

A drop of sweat went down tamaki face.

"Ehehe nothing at all!" tamaki said nervously.

Lilly looked at him and smiled. Tamaki then smiled back. kaoru then put his arm around Lilly.

"So Kyoya huh?" He said with a smirk.

"We weren't doing anything!" Lilly yelled cheeks full of red.

Kaoru then let out a chuckle.

"I'm just kidding I know you two weren't doing anything." kaoru laughed.

Lilly sighed in relief and had one question on her mind.

"H-hey kaoru I need to ask you something." Lilly said shyly.

"What is it? Are you confessing your love for me?" kaoru said with a smirk.

"No! This is serious kaoru!" Lilly yelled blushing.

Kaoru smiled and pulled her into another room.

"What are we doing here?" Lilly asked.

"Well you said it was serious so go ahead and tell me." kaoru said sitting in a chair.

Lilly blushed as kaoru patted the seat next to him for her to sit in. Lilly walking to the seat and sat.

"That's a good dog." kaoru said smirking.

Lilly blushed.

"I'm not a dog..." She said shyly.

"Fine then you'll be my kitten." kaoru said putting his arm around her.

Lilly quickly grabbed his arm and put it behind his back. "Ow ow ow ow." kaoru cried in pain.

"Don't ever do that! I'm being serious!" Lilly said letting go of his arm.

Kaoru sighed and sat back onto the couch. Lilly then sat next to him.

"Ok so what I wanted to ask you was..." Lilly said shyly.

A thought then came to mind. What will he think? Would he laugh or tell hikaru? I better just keep this to myself...

"Well? I'm waiting." kaoru said a tad annoyed.

"W-well um...do I really have to dress up like a boy?" Lilly asked.

"Well of course. You don't want any girls getting upset now do ya?" Kaoru said.

Lilly blushed and left the room with Kaoru following after. When Lilly reached the main room there was a lot of girls talking to the rest of the hosts.

"Ah there you are Louie!" Tamaki said as he walked towards Lilly.

Lilly gave him a confused look. Tamaki gave her a wink signaling that Louie was her cover name.

"Ladies this is Louie. He just moved here from America." Tamaki said cheerfully.

"America?!" Said one of the girls

"Wow that must have been a really long trip!" Said another.

"What state were you from?" Asked a girl.

"I'm from New York." Lilly said.

"Wow!" Said the crowd of girls.

"Well Louie why don't you go join the twins for today and later we'll see if you get any requests." Tamaki said with a smile.

Lilly nodded as Kaoru showed her to their table. Then Lilly noticed something. There was only one chair left.

"Hmmmm. Aha!" Kaoru said as he sat down in the chair pulling her onto his lap.

The girls gasped with excitement as hikaru watched in jealousy.

Kaoru placed his hand on Lilly's cheek and pulled her close. The girls watched in excitement. Hikaru quickly pulled Lilly away from Kaoru.

"Come on Kaoru learn how to share! He's my kitten to." Hikaru said smoothly.

Lilly blushed as hikaru licked her cheek. The girls screamed with happiness as they watched.

Kaoru winked at her signaling to go with it.

"Hikaru you're making me blush..." Lilly said charmingly.

"But Louie you're so cute when you blush." hikaru continued.

Kaoru then pulled lily into his lap. "come on hikaru learn ow to share or else I won't give you your reward tonight." kaoru said.

Lilly blushed as she saw the twins pretending to fight over her.

Today was gonna be a long day.