My boyfriend the host (ouran host club fanfic)

Hello my lovely readers! btw sorry for hikaru's fangirls so please don't snap my neck! I'll just shut up now.

Chapter 1

We join our character Lilly here walking on to her new school ouran academy. It took her a while to round up the money to apply here but she made it. She made her way through the crowd.

"Wow there's a lot of people here." she said to herself.

She wondered off to a music room to ask where her classes were located.

"A music room? Well I do like music. Maybe I can apply for the club." Lilly said as she walked in.

Before she could even talk she was rained on by dozens of flower petals. She then felt something around her. It was the arm of a tall blond man with violet eyes.

"Hello my princess." The man said while handing Lilly a rose.

Lilly blushes and backed away. She then bumped into a tall scary looking man. Behind him a little blond boy popped out holding a pink stuffed bunny. The boy smiled brightly.

"Yay new friends!" The boy said as he hugged Lilly.

Lilly quickly backed away blushing and once again bumped into another member causing him to drop a tea set.

"Ek! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." Lilly apologized.

"Eh, it's ok. The same thing happened to me on the first day except it was a vase I dropped." he explained.

Lilly looked closely at him.

"Are you a cross dresser or something?" Lilly asked.

Everyone but Lilly's face went pale. Lilly smiled brightly.

"Don't worry your secret's safe with me." Lilly said.

They all sighed in relief.

"So um...who are you guys and girl?" Lilly asked.

"I can answer that." a man with glasses said.

Lilly waited for his response.

"This is the host club." he explained

" H-host club...?" Lilly said blushing.

"Yes I am Kyoya, the cool type." he explained

"That's tamaki. He's the princely type and the boss here." Kyoya said pointing at tamaki.

"That's right. So will you be my princess?" tamaki said while wrapping his arms around Lilly's waist.

"N-no..." Lilly said shyly.

"Over there is Mori and honey." Kyoya said pointing at them.

"And this is usa-chan!" Honey said shoving the bunny in Lilly's face.

"Awww that's so cute!" Lilly said.

Mori walked up to her and placed his hand on her head. Lilly smiled.

"That's haruhi, she's the normal type." Kyoya said pointing to her.

"Hi, nice to meet you." haruhi said holding her hand out to Lilly.

Lilly shook her hand nervously.

"Hm? what's wrong?" haruhi asked.

"I-I'm sorry I made you drop that tea set." Lilly apologized.

"Hm. it's ok." she explained.

Lilly smiled as her blue eyes sparkled. Two arms went around Lilly's shoulders. It was two auburn haired twins.

"Oh yea and that's hikaru and kaoru." Kyoya said.

Lilly blushed as she looked into Hikaru's yellow eyes. Hikaru smirked.

"I see you have taken a liking in me." hikaru said.

Lilly blushed as she backed away into kyoya's arms. Kyoya wrapped his arms around her.

"You know that tea set cost 600,000,000 yen." Kyoya explained.

"600,000,000 YEN!?" Lilly shouted.

Tamaki smiled and sat in a chair.

"You know what that means!" he said.

Haruhi quickly held Lilly close.

"Oh hell no! You are not doing that to a sweet and innocent girl like her!" haruhi yelled.

"W-what are they gonna do to me?!" Lilly asked.

"You are now the host club's dog!" tamaki said.

"D-dog?" Lilly said nervously.

Hikaru put his arm around Lilly's shoulder and pulled her close.

"Well you're the cutest dog I've ever seen." Said hikaru.

Lilly blushed and haruhi pulled her to her side.

"Stop harassing her already!" Haruhi yelled.

"I don't wanna be a dog..." Lilly said sadly.

Kyoya looked closely at her. Lilly blushed because his face was so close to his. She looked deep into his gray eyes and a shiver went down her spin.

"Well she is flat chested and her hair is short enough for a boy so..." Kyoya said.

Lilly looked confused but then haruhi stepped in.

"No never no!" Haruhi yelled.

"Well if she's not gonna pretend to be a host she could pay me back with her body." Kyoya said pulling Lilly near him.

Lilly blushed then hikaru pulled her away from him.

"U-um..." Lilly said blushing as her face was buried in hikaru's chest.

Kaoru wrapped his arms around Lilly's waist. That only made Lilly blush even more. She quickly broke out of the twins grips and backed away into mori who wrapped his arms around her to protect her from the twins. She felt so safe in his arms but it seemed like the safety of a father or older brother.

"S-so if I become a host I don't need to be a dog?" Lilly asked.

"Yup that's what we did with haruhi." Tamaki explained.

"Then I'll join the host club." Lilly said.

They all lined up and bowed.

"Welcome to the host club Lilly, or should we say Louie." They all said.