b. Reason-Cause-Effect

How about the second sequence? Do you still remember what was that? Let's see it again. The second sequence is like this: Reason - Cause - Effect. Now, this will make several differences from the first sequence. First off, the cause in this sequence will be questioned right away because the reason comes first before it and the effect will be followed by conclusion right away and the whole scenario will be planned. Think of it this way, before you know the origin on why you did it (which is the cause) you will know first your reason on doing it (which is of course the reason). It's like a planned decision and something you will have to think about first before you execute it. Let's examine it a little bit more by also knowing the good and bad side of it.

Sometimes when we plan ahead of time, there are instances wherein they won't happen at all. For example you plan for a vacation with someone or some friends or even with your family but when the said event gets near, there are those who will back out for their own reasons. There comes the flaw on the plan or in other words the negative side of it. Unlike the first sequence's disappointment, this one could be much more catastrophic but then again this depends on the situation and on the person. Just think of planning on something that you have been doing for a very long time and you have prepared for everything for that said event but when that day come, it has to be cancelled or not all parties attended. What would you feel? Mostly of course (including I) will feel disappointment and maybe with anger as well because you have been preparing for that moment. One of the best things not to feel too much hate or disappointment is that never expect anything in return and you will also have to have plan b (till z if you like).

Another side of this said sequence is when your plans did not meet your expectations. In a different way from what we have discussed just above, there will be times when the outcome wont meet your expectation. Think of this way, you planned for an event, the weather is great and all who were invited are present as well as everything you prepared for are there however you did not expect for daresay a special guest or something you may receive from one of the guests or even something that made you feel greater than great because you did not expect anything in return.

The satisfaction in this case is strong as well but it could be less than the first squence's however here in the positive side of it you will feel the true gladness of it as you worked hard for that thing and planned it in which you receive a good result and sometimes it could be more than what you have expected. The positive side of planning first before executing is that you could know the ups and downs of the decision(s) you may make and you can even study it first. We may say it is like "think before you execute it" in which you may imagine what could have happened if you do that before you even do it. (sighs) is most likely one of the expressions you will have when you feel the gladness when your plans met your expectations. Just remember, if you have time to think then grab that chance and do not waste it. Do not wait for time to get its place before you use it for your own good.

The chain reaction could be good or bad depending on how you execute them. "Every decision you make creates another alternative" says Jay Garick from CW's The Flash which in fact is true. Our decisions will affect our later lives or our future (on a lighter note). There will always be a reason why we make certain decisions. It could be because of past or our concerns for our future. The cause and effect will always be part of our lives. Whatever we do right now, there will be a cause and effect for it, a reason behind it and an outcome we will see in the future.