three

excuse typo's or errors, i'll b correcting that all when i'm done playing overwatch.

🌿🌷🌿

his cursive was neat, pulling the tiny strands of paper to the ink of his pen, and mouthing along to the words in his head. tyler was fixing up some recent rental's when the chime of the front door echoed through his redden ears, spectacles barely slipping off the bridge of his nose as his doe-eyes met the princess herself. daisy stayed attentive by tyler's side, but dozed back onto her bed when she noticed the small human being.

the fawnlette smiled so daintily.

"your highness."

juniper grinned, "greeting's, ty-ty!"

"i see you've finished snow white, how was it for the eighth time?" there was teasing tone, and she couldn't help but pout as she slid the book upon the counter.

"s'was great, as always." juniper stuck her tongue out, and so did tyler, right back. she giggled, and twirled among her steps to find the green case close by that held all the fairytale books. shelves upon shelves of stories that held happiness and romance.

"what're you thinkin', jun?" tyler delicately said, doe-eyes trained upon the paper as he wrote in the return for snow white.

blonde pigtails moved with her speed as she peaked to look at the fawnlette with determination. "sleepin' beauty."

he nodded along to her words before point his pen towards her. "should be on the bottom shelf."

"ah!" her small hands found the hard cover, pulling it out from the many books aside, and twirled upon her toes as she quickly skipped up to the wooden desk before her. "here you go, ty-ty."

"thank you, your highness." he said softly, dainty fingers upon cursive once again, spectacles falling down the bridge of his nose, and his doe-eyes attentive. tyler barely noticed the sound of the front door bell chime through his ears, and an endearing gaze upon him as the person held back before them.

juniper was quick to give the tall man widened eyes, and all the man did was bring his finger to his lips as if to shush the small, angelic human being. even the cloud didn't oppose, setting her nose back into the warmth of her bed as she dozed back off.

when tyler looked back to juniper, he gave her the most precious of smiles, cheeks flustering up as he handed her the book back. "be safe and careful on your way back to the cafe, jun'."

she gave him a grin before peaking back to the man, getting a curious glint from tyler before meeting eyes with the man himself.

"bye, ty-ty!" one last giggle and she was off, footsteps fast and sweet.

"i think," the man started off, hands in his coat as he took a step upon the creaking wood. "you look absolutely angelic in this lighting."

it was true, the sun was falling and the windows were shined through with a deep orange. venturing out to the book shelves, and accenting the walls in the hue. the sunlight reflected through the glass and bathed upon the fawnlette in an heavenly light.

"go-good evening, joshua."

his smile was addicting, ravishing upon tyler's delicate mind, and his cheeks flustered up a bit more. those endearing sharp eyes fell to surrounding walls before making his way to the dainty human being. the fawnlette felt his heart pick up, his hands began to grow clammy as he played around with the pen in his hand.