Prologue

Halestorm - I am The Fire is the song I thought suited the entire story, please remember to Vote(click the 'Star' button), Comment and Share with other Sons of Anarchy fans, enjoy!
Shout out too DestinyDoragon thanks for helping make this story amazing! This story wouldn't have happened without you, loves!~Destinywriter94
_____________________________

Halestorm - I am The Fire is the song I thought suited the entire story, please remember to Vote(click the 'Star' button), Comment and Share with other Sons of Anarchy fans, enjoy! Shout out too DestinyDoragon thanks for helping make this story am...

Kendra's POV:

"Man it's great to be headed back home, it's so close I could almost smell it! Motor oil, burnt tires and a barbecue damn'd near every weekend. Oh man my cut is calling for me too." I sighed rubbing my hands together in glee that Home was only a matter of miles away now.

I sat in the passenger seat of my Restored Black 1934 4x4 One-Ton Dually Ford Pickup Truck while my College friends drove me home and for the most part during the whole ride home I barely spoke a word.

I didn't have much in the back of my Truck, I had My Two Suitcases of Clothes and Shoes were in the back; as well as a rubber-made of Bathroom necessities(shampoo, Conditioner, Body wash, Period stuff, etc), another rubber-made of food stuff(Ramen, Mac N' Cheese, Fruits, Vegetables, etc) and My Beautiful Purple 2001 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Sport Motorcycle secured in the back of my truck with a tarp covering it to keep it from getting wet, or being unnecessarily exposed to the elements on the ride here.

I had an apartment near the College since I went to school in Sacramento for Six years, but about a week before I left Sacramento, I ended up selling it fully furnished to some other college girl that needed some place to stay and She got a killer deal on it, while I stayed in Rayna's dorm room for my last week there.

"You know Sweets, You keep bragging about this Home of yours yet never showed it to us, it better live up the picture you've painted for us. Your Dad tells us that it's a lovely Small town and you're saying that it's a small town that's got character. Charming is either the slums and you've got a damn'd good imagination or it's a decent place. Either way we're finally seeing where you grew up." Wyatt chuckled as he glanced at me from the drivers seat, with his arm draped over Rayna's shoulders.

"I have to say that You attended possibly three, or four parties in the Six years you were at school, I don't know how you attended college and didn't drink, or recklessly sleep with anyone! I'm pretty sure you're the only person to leave college without regrets...only you Kennie." Rayna stated and she sounded disgusted yet surprised as well.

Rayna was a beautiful 28 Year old woman, with long wavy Chestnut Brown hair, Pink Bow lips, Big Doe like brown eyes, a feminine nose, Nice Cheek Bones, an Oval Face and really I thought that she resembled Belle from 'Beauty and The Beast', at least that's how I thought Belle should look. She was a year older then me and attended the same college for a Pharmaceutical Degree and LOVES to party, she and Wyatt were actually at the school a full two years before I even got there, so if that doesn't explain how much she enjoys partying, then I don't know what does.