Chapter 19

Law and Fire

"Is that all?" I ask scratching my head. Lucas's face is less all taunt,and more serious.

"There's that,and something else." Lucas says,scaring me. Here's the part of the movie,where he pulls out a knife,and screams: "Me stabbing you to a bloody pulp!" Gosh,Wendi,you're so violent.

"Go on." I persuade him.

"Well,it's more of me showing you." Lucas says.

"Go ON!" I insist.

"Ok,ok!" Lucas says,getting up. Oh no. Oh mer gawd. He's going to rape me now.

Lucas slowly approaches,being careful to make the right step. CALL THE SVU TEAM!!OLIVIA!!! ELLIOT!! I'M BEING RAPPPPPPEEEEEEEDDDD!!' Calm down,Wendi. Why are you so sexual? Hormones.

He stops at the end of my bed,holding his hand behind his back. I tug at the end of my sheets,with nervousness.

Suddenly, he pulls his hands out from behind his back,making me jump.

I can't believe my eyes. His fingertips have orange flames floating into the air. Is he on fire?

"Oh my gosh." I say in amazement. The flames go out slowly,as black ash smolders into the air. "Like magic." I say. Lucas laughs.

"Kind of." He says. Before I can speak again,a look of worry waves across his face. "You seems like a nice kid,and I know your life is already screwed up."

"What are you talking about?" I ask. He doesn't know my life. I don't know my life.

"Are you happy here?" Lucas asks,picking at his leather gloves.

"Is that a trick question?" I joke.

"It's serious." Lucas says. I have to think about this carefully. If a yes,Lucas is going to know I'm lying. If I say no,he might actually be a pedophile,and take me away from here in his van. Why are you so sexual? I'm telling you it's the hormones!

"Yes and no." I respond. Lucas's eyebrows drop.

"Don't think I'm going to kidnap you,or anything,ok?" Lucas says. That's not a good way to start out a sentence. RAAAAPPPPPEEE!!!! LAW AND ORDER!!! I NNNEEEEDDD YOOUUU!!

Lucas reaches over my bed,and touching my hand.

The horrible wormhole that I went through last time,leave a me spectating another event.

The old man in the dream,I pacing back and forth. He looks a bit younger,like her did in the vision of him and that girl.

He looks very stressed. He's muttering something under his breath with anger. Suddenly,another women,about the same age,storms into the room,with horror on her face.

"Monroe,I bring horrible news." She says,grabbing onto his arms.

"What is it,Rosetta?" The man asks.

"Rebe has gone." The woman sputters. The man looks angry. Very angry.

"What do you mean?"

"It means what it sounds like." Rosetta says,with rage. "Paul saw Lewis and Rebe running from the palace with the children. They went inside the portal."

"Which portal?" The mans ask,fear loosening his features.

"The one heading to Earth."