Chapter 7

-- Callie's POV --

"And that person... Was me." Jimmy turns around so his back is facing me.

It's covered with scars from what I'm thinking was a whip. Where on earth would someone get a whip just to hurt a Jimmy with it? Then I double think. I guess they could of done anything, actually.

I gasp, "Oh, Jimmy." I stumble my way over to him and give him a comforting hug, " I-I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"It's okay."

"What happened?" I ask. Thinking about taking it back.

"It was Bob. If I disobey him. This is sometimes my punishment. He takes me down to the basement and lashes me. Or he punches me. Or kicks me. Or sometimes he locks me up down there usually for about three days without food and just a little water. It all depends on what I did. I sometimes feel like a slave."

"Why does he do this though? He's your brother!"

"He was always messed up as a kid. Not in... I don't know. He just liked killing things. He played A LOT of violent video games and on top of that he was just not normal. He likes hurting living things. Usually animals. The only animal he Likes is snakes. When he was 16 he "accidentally" ran over our dog. It was my dog. Bob hates me. Just me though. One day I ate a Popsicle that I found in the freezer... I didn't know it was Bob's I thought it was just there for anyone it have. He found out it was me and I got punched in the face. You may ask why I stay here. Why my parents don't know. I'm a grown man so my parents think I live in my own house. And can take care of myself. They think Bob is doing the same. We barely visit them. They live in New York. They are always too busy to visit us. I have to stay here because I have no choice."

By now I'm crying. This sweet man doesn't deserve this.

" That's terrible. I wish I could free you, Jimmy."

Jimmy is a nice guy. He has swoopy blonde hair and blue eyes. He is tall and skinny. Smiles constantly. Is caring. And just someone that seems like they'd be friends with everyone. By now I fully trust him.

Jimmy helps me out of the ball python room.

" We have some blankets, I'll set them down there for you. It'll be somewhat comfortable. Better than just the cold, hard ground." He gives me a half-smile

"Okay. Thank you so much." I smile back

"No problem, hey, I can probably get you a water bottle and some snacks to keep down there with you. But you'll have to hide them so Bob doesn't know." Jimmy says.

"Okay."

~~~

Jimmy gets a few blankets for me and sets them on a chair near by. He goes to the refrigerator and gets a water bottle. Then he goes to the snack cabinet and grabs a few granola bars, cheese its, and a bag of gram crackers. He walks back over to me.

"Is this good?" He asks

"Perfect" I say ending with a smile.

Jimmy reaches into his pocket and pulls out a wrist watch.

I don't know why he wasn't wearing it on his wrist.

"Here, this is my watch. I don't like wearing it on my wrist because it irritates my skin. It has the time and date on it. It looks small enough so you will probably be able to hide it well."

"Thanks"

Jimmy suddenly realizes. My clothes. All bloody and dirty. My cami and shorts.

"You're clothes! Umm... I'll get you something to change into... Be right back!"

---

Jimmy comes back with a big green t-shirt.

"I-I don't have any girls clothes... I hope you don't mind... Umm... Yeah..." Jimmy says nervously

This reminds me when I first officially met Ian.

Ian.

The thought of Ian brings a tear to my eye.

"Oh! Oh, no!! D-do you not like the color green?! I-I'll get you a different color... How about Blu-"

I interrupt. "-... No.. It's just... I thought of Ian again...."

Jimmy frowns and nods.

"I know... Um.. Here's the shirt... Umm... Can you put it on by yourself or do u have to? Um.."

"I can do it..." Completely lying. Everytime I move my arms or legs its excruciating pain..

Jimmy Turns away to let me change. I take my blood-stained cami off and put the huge green shirt on imminently . It's big enough to cover my bottom. So I don't take my shorts off.

"Okay, Jimmy." I smile

He turns around.

"I-I'll take the blankets down stairs. Then I'll take you down there after."

"Okay"

-- Ian's POV --

It's been a rough day for me. I haven't eaten at all. And I don't plan on eating until we find Callie.

That's one way to punish myself. I'm fat anyways. I know I am. That's why pretty much no one likes me. They don't like fat boys. They like thin ones with abs. Except for Callie. She loved me for who I am. It didn't matter to her. She Loved me even with all of these flaws. And I love her. I miss her. So so much. I want her back. I want to hold her close and just sleep with her. But slowly that's starting to fade away. What If we never find her? Is she dead? Does she miss me? Does she even love me anymore? Did she find someone else?

All of these questions circle around my brain. What if she already forgot about me? Did the people who took her kill her? Where is she?

All of these questions make me think bad about myself.

-- Callie's POV --

Jimmy comes back upstairs, he set the blankets down at my spot I've been sitting at.

"Ready?" He smiles

"Ready." I say back

Jimmy gently picks me up and carries me down the steps. He sets me down on the blanket and I hide me snacks, water and Jimmy's watch under the blanket. Jimmy puts the shackles and chains back on my ankles and wrists.

We hear a car park outside.

"Shit" Jimmy says. "That's Bob. I'm so sorry I'll be back down later!"

Jimmy bolts up the stairs.

-- Jimmy's POV --

I dash up the stairs and plop on the couch, turn the TV on and pretend to change the channel.

Bob walks in

"Hey worthless piece of shit! Is our little whore still down their?"

I'm so nervous

"Yup! She sure is!" I say

"I'm going down there." Bob says sternly

Shit.

He stomps down the stairs.

"JIMMY!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!"

I know he saw Callie.

-----------

What did you think of that?!:o

Thanks for reading!!

Bye!

~ Quinn :P