Chapter 21

-- Ian's POV --

Callie is coming home. Today. I'm so happy. So happy.

But she can't find out what happened between Anthony and I when she was gone... I really hope she doesn't ask anymore questions about Anthony and his break up with Kalel.. What if Kalel tells her about it? I start panicking at my own thoughts.

"Ian? You okay?" Anthony asks, I snap back to reality and I'm still standing in the hospital room.

"Yeah.. I'm great, let's go" I start walking towards the door, Callie follows with JJ and her back pack.

"Let's go, Jimmy" Callie says

Oh yeah.. Jimmy... We gotta take him with us... Not looking forward to that.. What if he tries to make a move on Callie? What if he gets violent or takes advantage of her? I push the thoughts to the back of my head and continue to walk out of the room and into the hallway, Callie follows me, Anthony follows Callie, and Jimmy is the last out of the hospital room.

Without talking, we get in the elevator and go down to the main floor.

Anthony greets the front desk lady, "hello," he smiles, "we'll be leaving now with Callie Hiddleston? The doctor informed us that she is already checked out and can go now" Anthony is so good at talking to people, which is probably why a lot of people like him. He's so friendly.

"Let me check" the front desk lady types away on her computer and nods, "yes, you're all set to go. It says here to tell you that Callie should rest for a bit, she doesn't need any medicine unless of she gets dizzy, she should take something for that or take it slow. Good luck to you all!!"

"Thank you, ma'am" Anthony says and turns around to face me, Callie, and Jimmy.

"Let's go!" Callie says, excited to finally leave.

-- Jimmy's POV --

I'm really nervous, this Ian guy doesn't like me at all, and I can't blame him.. I'm really scared of what will happen now with Bob. How will he react when he comes home? And what will happen to me? I don't belong anywhere. I hope Ian forgives me and is able to accept me for a while until I get an apartment or something. The only one I know is Callie, as long as I'm with her I'll be fine.

Callie.

She's so beautiful.

I have to control myself... Her boyfriend is right in front of me..

As we all exit the front doors, I run into officer Marcus, he approaches me and smiles.

"Hello, you all! Looks like you're going home" he smiles

"Yeah, the doctor said that Callie is ready to leave when ever she wants to head out, and she's been ready." Ian smiles

"That's great," Marcus says, "Jimmy, where are you going?"

I'm not sure

"Umm I don't know, sur." I say quietly

"Actually," I hear Callie say, " he's going to stay at Ian's place for a bit until he can get his own apartment"

She literally just read my mind and just made that up, she didn't even okay it first with Ian.

"That's nice, Ian is that okay with you?" Marcus asks

"Yes, of course" Ian says, I can tell that he is lying.

"That's grand! Also, Jimmy. I've talked to some of my buddies about you're brother, they're going to hang out at the airport for when your brother comes home. I'm guessing he will be pretty pissed when he comes back and finds out that you and Callie are gone. We will take care of him so you do not have to worry one bit about him hurting you or Callie anymore. He will be locked up. I will call you when we catch him." Officer Marcus says, which relieves me a bit.