On the Run

Ashley

We ran through the police station as fast as we could. I looked back and Nick was running after us with a pistol in his hand and the other.....it looked as if it were cut off..and the wrist was all wrapped to his elbow. "What is he doing?!" I screamed at Adam. "He found out that Abby let you go, and freaked out." "What happened to Abby?!" "Well she didn't get hurt it turns out she eloped to California." "Oh thank god." As we reached the door I had came in, Nick was still chasing us but was far behind. We got out. "Get in that red jeep." We ran to the jeep got in and Adam was driving really fast. The car looked like it was a woman's, it had zebra seat covers and floor mats, the music station was set to one direction and p!nk, and there was a Betty boop bobble head on the wind shield.

Adam

I don't even know what the hell Nick was thinking. But Nick was probably was also pissed that he got punishment for letting her get away by Riley. I really didn't want him to because he's like a brother to me. We'll now she's mine :). Where are you taking me?" "I'm not exactly sure yet, but for now we're going to my friend Justin's I know I can trust him his house is on East End Plum Street" "okay I guess" "want to listen to some music?" "Sure"

Ashley

We finally got to Justin's house. It looks like a regular family home right? We'll right when we walk in all I see is pounds and pounds of cocain. "What the fuck Adam?" "Hey baby girl I never said I was gonna keep you safe" "WHAT??!!" "Get up stairs now." Wow I'm now getting kidnapped again. I'm so stupid I shouldn't have trusted him.

Adam

She didn't even see this coming haha. We walked up stairs and walked to a blue door. I shoved her in there. "You have anything in here it's all for you, it's not so bad to be kidnapped by was it?" She didn't say anything but frown. I walked out. She better appreciate all that shit.

Ashley

Omigod he really thinks things are going to make up for this. There was a queen sized bed with zebra pillows and blankets on it, a vanity, dresser, and two doors. I'm guessing that ones for a bathroom and a closet. On the vanity there were all kinds of perfume juicy couture, justin bieber, Victoria secret, everything. There was a drawer that had all new Mac makeup and urban decay. I actually don't mind this but I shouldn't think that way. I walk over to the dresser that is wooden. It has all really nice Victoria secret clothes, Abercrombie, and hollister. Wow. This is amazing. My mom would never buy me this stuff only ounce in a while. Mostly Aeropostale or Charlotte Russe, I mean I love that just this is extraordinary. I opened the closet door and it was a closet like I guessed with more amazing clothes but there was something weird in the back. There was a bag with my clothes when I was first kidnapped. That's weird. I walked out of there to see the other room. It was a bathroom. It was awesome.

Adam

She better wear all that stuff, I spent loads of money on that crap. She's never going back.