Is this the end?

Ashley

I woke up to Abby pouring a bucket of ice cold water onto me. "What the fuck!!!" "You've gotta get up now! Your starting you're new job today get your outfit on!" "What's my job??!" As Abby walked out of the room smiling she yelled "A stripper." Omigod are you serious I thought I was only 15 for god's sake. I rummaged through the bag and put on the black corset, mini skirt, and black Gucci heels. I actually liked this look, but why am I thinking of that now? I just remembered from last night that Nick was my dad. Then I heard Abby yell "Are you ready?!" "Yes." I heard Nick and the other guys in the other room. She put these plastic things around my wrists so I couldn't get away. "So are you ready?" she said. "Yes" Abby walked me through the trashy living room that looked even more trashed and then the huge kitchen. We reached the door when she said "Okay now your going to act like your my niece when we get over to the club, got it?" "Yes I do." "Now get in the car"

Abby

I wasn't that sure if I wanted to do this or not. The club was an hour away. Maybe I would have time to save her. "So Nick is my father" she said. "Uhh I thought you knew?" "Noo my father has been gone ever sense I was 1." "Oh I'm sorry." "How are you sorry when your going to be pimping me out?" The girl started to cry. I felt bad for her. I turned around and started for her home town.

Ashley

"What are you doing?!" "Bringing you home, I'm not going to let Nick and his asshole friends sit here and take your childhood just like they did to me." "Thank you." "Just think of it as a second chance." I was so happy when she said she was bringing me home. After about an hour and a half I recognized the place it was The Old Creek Neighborhood where Rachel lived. "How do you know where I lived?" "Nick has been making me stalk you for the past 2 months." "Oh" At last I finally reached my house. I thought I would never be here again. I ran out of the car and Abby left. The next thing I know me and my mom were crying together and me telling her what had happened.