Chapter 8: Captured

-Blaze-

I woke up and I wasn't at home...what was this place? "Welcome, you filthy malphas!" He smacked my face and I got mad. "What the hell do you want!" He laughed. "Oh Malpha one and two should I call you? I want the gems" he said. "What gems?!" He smacked me again. "You know what gems! You live in maple wood! The most beautiful village in the land" he said. Gems...Gems?

"Blaze! Looky!" Lyla held up a moon like Rock. "OoOoo Pretty!" Said Daze. "It's just a rock" I said. "B-But Blaze it's so pretty" Lyla looked at the rock in aw.

"Where is the Gems!" He yelled at me and my face turned scared. How is Daze still out from his amount yelling. "What Gems? What's so special about them" He laughed at what I just said. "There the one and only Rose Gems. In the shape of a mark in the color of Rose. If used correctly and having proper training. I could protect and give any weapon power" he said. "Well, I don't have one so let me and my brother go!" I yelled at him. Daze woke up. "Where are we" I wanted to smack him. Those Rose colored rocks from years ago..and I never knew that's what they were, I thought they were dumb rocks. I broke out of the rope and knocked out the person who captured us. "What the heck are we doing here" I grabbed Daze's hand and ran out of the cave far away as possible.

"What's going on" questioned Daze. "We got captured because we're connected to Lyla. She has a gem that could protect her, but also could wield to a weapon. It's dangerous we need to go find her" I panicked, grabbing Daze's hand running towards the village.