Nothing Left To Lose

Cammy

It’s around midnight now, probably later, but who gives a flying fuck? I grab my backpack and money and open my bedroom door. I can’t see a thing, everything is black and dark. I let my eyes slowly adjust until I could make out objects. Stepping out onto the hallway I quietly made my way to the door that leads outside; thankfully my mom had left it unlocked. The door slid open and I made my way out into the cold night air. I shut the door and took a big breath and let my lungs fill with the cold night air of England. I walked into the night. No one saw me leave. No one knew. No one will ever know this me. From now on, I am someone else.

Avy

I am typing. I love the sound the keyboard makes as my fingers hit the buttons with little letters on them. I loved creating words for people to read. Writing is like music to me. My latest creation was about Harry Styles. I wasn’t obsessed or anything I just really liked the idea of writing about someone who was actually alive and could be reading this. I doubt he would but the thought still is with me. I loved reading what people thought and improving my writing. Even though some people commented with really nasty things, nothing was going to stop me from writing what I wanted.

Jennifer

One Direction is my life. What they like, I like. What they do, I do. What they eat, I eat. I know where they are throughout the world. I guess you could say that I am their number one fan or something. Which I am thank you very much! My room is full of pictures of them and my closet consists of One Direction merchandise wear. I love them so much, I have been to their concert 5 times already and I am going to go again sometime soon. Nobody will ever stop me from loving them. I will always love them.

Carol

Just because people get all famous doesn’t mean they will forget about you. HaHa. That’s a complete joke. When he became famous what did he do with me? Oh yea, completely forgot about me. Now he is traveling the world with his new 4 besties and living the dream. I haven’t forgotten about him but if he ever sees me again he won’t know me. I have changed. I can be like my own self anymore, it just holds to many sorrows and empty promises. Like the one promise of, “I won’t forget you.” Well sure Niall, I won’t forget you either.

Sara

Broken. That’s what I am. Sitting here on the side of the street. My body is broken and abused. Dried blood coats my inner thighs and legs. Bruises are everywhere, mostly in the shape of hands. I drag myself across the road, half hoping that a car will come by and hit me. Anything to put me out of this misery. I feel dirty and used, which I am. I laid down on a small patch of leaves in the forest, curling up trying to protect myself from the cold I know will come later. All I can do is hope, and pray for something better. But the thing is, I know nothing will get better.

****

song on side... Nothing Left To Loose - Mat Kearney