Who Am I?

(Prolog)

*** song on side  Who Am I? - casting crowns

That seems like the big question going through all these girls’ heads, even if they may not know it...

Liam Payne, everyone knows him. One fifth of the famous boy band One Direction. What would you do if you were his little sister? Cammy feels like she has been shoved to the side, her mom always goes on and on about Liam. Then one day she decides to run away…Will Liam be able to find his sister? Or has she been kidnapped, raped, and left on the side of the road to die?

Avy is dedicated to wattpad and her fans, and writes and updates almost every day. What happens when the Harry Styles reads her Harry Styles FanFic? And what if he falls in love, but he already has a girlfriend?

Meet Jennifer. She’s a hard core One Direction fan. From her room being full of One Direction posters and her life size cutouts of them to practically stalking them. Will Liam do what he says he won’t and date a Fan? And what if he goes completely against his Daddy Direction aura and goes crazy and lets loose? Is Jennifer bad for him? Or is she just a complete physco?

Niall Horan’s best friend is a girl. She feels like he has forgotten her on his worldwide tour, so what happens when she meets him in Italy with her boyfriend? And what will Niall do when he realizes she has changed? Is she bad changed or good changed? Will Niall fall for her over jealousy? Or will Niall forget about her and fall for someone else? Or maybe Louis?

Sara. She’s broken and abused, left in the woods to die. She has been abused by her dad, mentally and physically. She wanders the streets looking for work selling herself for the worst of jobs. Even if she has to sells her body. Will shy quiet Zayn find her and take her in? Will she run away again? But what if she can’t even touch him?

Will these girls ever have a happy ending?