8.. Divulgence...

Hello lovely people.. ❤️

Thank you everyone.. for all the enormous love and support.. And especially for loving this story.. It means alot to me.. ❤️💜

Here is the next chapter..

Chapter 8.. Divulgence

"Look beyond the naked eye

"Look beyond the naked eye..  And you will see the beauty of one's  and the essence of who really they are to you.."

💜❤️💜❤️💜

He kept ogling at their cheerful faces, and his lashes drooped down.. Just then, he heard the knock sound of the door.. He stands up immediately and gestured Robin to walk in.. While Robin walked in with a hot flask.. He places the flask and a glass over the bed side table  and looks at Abhi..

Sir, after di wakes up.. give her a glass of milk.. Her tablets are in the table drawer.. Robin says and walks out of the room..

Minutes passed.. He leaned back over the head board and fell asleep beside her..

After 2 hours... Pragya struggled to open her eye lashes that were not letting her to do so.. And finally, she opened her eyes.. She felt her head heavy and flipped her face aside, where she saw him sleeping close to her and his hand was over her forehead..

He tilts aside and lifts herself.. Abhi lurches forward and opens his eyes.. Fuggi.. What happened..?.. Are you feeling better..?.. He urges his voice Looking at her, she moves back and Abhi rubs his eyes..

She stayed quiet looking aside and Abhi moves close to her..  What happened fuggi..?!.. Are you still feeling dizzy.. Shall I call the doctor..?!. Asking so, he rakes out his mobile from the pocket..

While she sounded loud.. No Abhishek.. I'm good.. I mean.. feeling much better.. Thank you.. Abhi sighs at her and turns back.. He opens the flask and pours some milk into the glass.. He forwards it to her, while she
protested..

No, just drink it now.. It's my order.. Abhi sounded strictly and she holds the glass.. He stands up and open the table drawer.. He takes out her medicines and looks at the prescription.. He arranged the medicines accordingly.. and flips y towards, who kept glaring at him..

You still didn't finish it.. drink it now.. He ordered and she gulps the milk slowly.. He then forwards the medicine to her and she gulps them along with the milk..

Minutes passed.. She hands over the empty glass to him and he places it over the table that was near by..

He sits opposite to her, while she started to voice out.. I'm sorry Abhishek.. She apologized to him in a very low tone..

Just tell me everything.. Where were you all these years..?.. Why did you leave me suddenly..?.. Where is Bulbul..?.. Why are here at this situation..?.. How do know know Tanu..?.. Do you know before that, it was me..?.. Abhi asked not even leaving a breath in between his quiries..