Chapter 8

During the second paragraph I think you should listen to say you won't let go by James Arthur

Harry ran to the door. It was Draco coming round for dinner. PING. His lasagne was done. He yanked it out and ran to the door. He greeted Draco with a long kiss and then "Draco come on in the foods just ready."
***
Draco then created the courage during the meal to say "Harry I started to like you in sixth year. I didn't ask you out then because I thought you were too good for me. I was wondering when you started to like ... well me?"
"Draco, I thought you were a kind of bad person from first to fifth year and I thought that was you but in sixth year I saw you true colours then. Draco I didn't realise that I loved you so much until scorpius and albus went missing because I was reminded of how when we first met I was only scratching the top of the iceberg." Harry explained
"I love you." Draco said
"I love you more." Harry said
"I love you the most." Draco said
"Hahaha Not possible." Harry said. Everything was a competition to them. Then Tom bounded in. Leaping onto Draco's lap. Draco responded to this event by saying "Hey pupper. Oh Harry would you look at that he prefers me." Harry shook his head, stood up and took the plates away. When Harry came back with ice cream Draco was speaking in a high pitched voice to tom.
***
"Bye drac. Love you." Harry said
"Well I love you more. Byee." Was Draco's reply
"Well that's still not possible." Harry chucked with a grin. They burst out laughing and Draco went out Harry's door and then into his apartment. He sat down and turned on the muggle thing they call a tee vee. But moments later Draco heard the words "HHHEEELLLPPP! DDDRRRAAACCCOOO HHHEEELLLPPP! HHHEEELL..." from Harry's voice but was interrupted by someone using occulemcy on him. He saw Harry with Ginny on a park bench. He was laughing. Then Harry leaned over and passionately kissed Ginny. He pulled out and felt tears fall down his face. He stayed still the vivid image of Harry and Ginny kissing stuck in his head.
***
"WHO ARE *COUGH* YOU?" Harry asked. He felt his head leaning against cold damp wood. Then he felt someone using occulmency on him and saw Draco laughing with his father. Lucius spoke first saying "Son you have infiltrated the boys life he is vulnerable." Which Draco followed up with "Ha simple father he is weak and stupid. He believed I would love him." The father and son started to laugh evilly. Harry felt the room recreate itself as he yelled "THAT WASN'T HIM I KNOW IT!!" With that he saw Draco appear in a hallway off to the side where the hooded figure couldn't see him.
"Mister Potter," spoke the unmistakable and obvious voice of Lucius Malfoy "You know my son Draco and as it appears you are rather fond of him. Draco come here." Draco slowly walked over. He stopped between harry and his father and then progressed towards his father. As he turned to face Harry behind his father Draco mouthed the words "I'm sorry" to Harry.
Everything after that happened so fast. Draco pulled his wand out and shouted stupify. He then rushed over to Harry. He used his wand to unlock Harry's chains and they apparated onto Draco's couch in his apartment. Harry was gasping while draco ran over and got some water.
"Harry. My father wanted me to see my worst nightmare which was you with Ginny. I was hoping you would tell me what yours was?" Draco asked
"Draco mine was that you didn't really love me. That you were laughing at me. Calling me weak. I couldn't bear it. I started screaming afterward. I knew it was fake though. Only someone bad at occulmecy would have made so many little slip ups." Harry replied. Harry and Draco's lips met at that moment and Harry realised he felt complete with Draco in his life.

A/N

Wow dat was long compared to other chapters but I hope to keep this length consistent for the summer. I hope to publish 2 to 3 of these longer chapters per month so ya. Keep an eye out for those.

Q.Whats your favourite quote from Harry Potter?

A.'Always'