Being a Tourist

Silver took Zayn's hand as she eased herself up into the people carrier, she hadn't clocked it before but this was the perfect vehicle to get the band around. It was a normal car that would be inconspicuous to the general public. As she settled herself into the seats behind the drivers she considered for the first time how difficult it must be for them to go out and have a normal day out without too much hassle.

She looked to her side as Niall settled in the seat beside her and flashed her his genuine smile, showing off his braces. Silver smiled back before she glanced over her shoulder. Harry and Zayn had taken their spots in the back of the car behind Niall and her, which left Louis driving and Liam claiming the shotgun seat.

Silver glanced to the front of the vehicle and stared at Louis and Liam who were in deep conversation. Louis settled himself behind the wheel and started to get the car moving. Liam fiddled with the radio and settled on a popular station. She looked over at Niall who was messing with his phone "Where are we going?" she asked. Niall looked at Silver and smiled "I have no idea but with Louis driving it is sure to be exciting" he replied. Silver smiled her response and settled into her seat.

It was not long before Louis was pulling into an on road parking spot in the middle of London. Silver had only visited the capital a couple of times and was captivated by the historic sights they had passed. She was unfamiliar with the area they had parked in but was caught up in the boys enthusiasm about where they were.

She was helped out onto the street by Zayn who had insisted that she brought her crutches. She gave Zayn a pained look but accepted the walking aids with reluctance. She settled herself into them and began to follow Liam and Harry who seemed to know exactly where they were going.

Louis took up her side and settled into her walking pace. Silver asked him where they were and Louis responded "We're here babe". She looked up and viewed the massive sign in front of her. Silver exposed a huge smile that lit up her face; she was stood directly opposite Madame Tussauds.

Luckily, due to the time of year and the day of the week there was no queue to get into the attraction. The six were able to walk up to the reception and buy six tickets quite easily and gain entry. Harry pulled out a rather looking fancy camera and got ready to get snap happy documenting the day.

All five of the boys were in good spirits as they entered the first area, Louis fell into step next to Silver and asked her if she had been here before. "No, but I'm really looking forward to the planetarium, my dad would love it" she replied. "I don't think it is here anymore babe, they closed it down a few years ago" Louis responded. "Oh" Silver replied with disappointment in her voice. "Never mind, I guess it has been a while since I was in tourist mode in London" she finished.

Their conversation was cut short by the loud commotion in front of them. Silver observed Zayn and Niall having a row over who got to stand with Kate Winslet first. Harry was clicking away as the boys fought for prime position. It was Liam who settled the argument and Niall got to stand with her first, he pulled a provocative pose and placed his hand on her thigh that was exposed in the sexy slit dress the model was wearing. Silver laughed at Niall's pose and wondered if he would be so confident if it was the real thing stood in front of him.

Zayn got his turn and all the attention was then placed on the figure of Nicole Kidman. Liam and Harry posed with her and both of them pulled funny faces as Niall took the photos. The tour continued around the building with many pictures being taken with well known celebrities, politicians, sporting heroes, and pop stars.

Silver had her photo taken with Prince William, David Beckham, Albert Einstein and many more. The strangest part of Madame Tussauds occurred while they were in the pop hall of fame. The boys were fighting over prime position in the Beatles section and Silver had been given the camera to capture the moment when a rather important looking gentleman approached them.