Chapter 10- Zach is back

"How'd you get here?" I asked, very confused. He smiled, and said, "Well, I come here for a little revenge on Herobrine after the games ended. I then realized that you and this Young lady--" Sammy blushed when he said that. "Were being held hostage. I ran over to the castle--I've been here before--and came to you all as fast as I could.

"Oh. Well, uh, thanks." I muttered. Zach nodded, a little confused. "But just one thing doesn't make sense. Where's Nya? Ashley? Adam? Notch? I was with Notch until we got separated. Herobrine took his creator powers." He asked.

Me and Sammy winced at the sound of Adam's name. "Well, Nya, Ash, and I were all together, and well--Ashley has an SE. And she can be controlled by Herobrine. Like, literally he was talking out of her. Nya, I- I don't know where she is. I told Ashley to hide when Herobrine first appeared out of her body. I was then sucked into the void and ended up in a ravine. Where I found her--Sammy."

Zach stopped walking. "Wait whoa whoa. Ashley has an SE, Nya is missing, where is Adam?"

I scratched the back of my head. "He..........." I couldn't say the rest. "He--died. Amber informed me of it." Sam finished for me.

Zach's face saddened. "But, how? We were bros!"

"Too much blood loss. His leg was chopped clean off.." I gaged at the scene that still replayed in my head, over and over again.

"Wow. Unbelievable." Zach said, as he started to walk across some soulsand. I nodded and followed.

-------------------------

After a few hours of roaming in the nether in silence, Sammy spoke.

"Where exactly are we going?" She said, impatiently. "You know I can teleport us out right?" She pursed her lips. I completely forgot. Zach turned around and gave her a "Really??!!-I've-been-walking-for-an-hour-and-you-haven't-said-anything-about-it?!" look.

"I was trying to find a nether portal or something. But your way is better. I guess." Zach said. Sammy smiled and nodded. She motioned us to take her hand--and blushed when Zach took hers. "Hold on tight." She told us.

The air was being rapidly sucked under neath our feet, and suddenly we were in a snow biome. Yes, THAT snow biome.

"Ugh. Not here! Not now!!" I shouted. Sam and Zach turned at me, confused. But then Zach turned back, noticing that Sam had heterochromia too.

"WHOA!! You have it... your eyes...Wow!!" He yelled. "We're sisters." I said blankly. Sam grinned.

He shook his head and turned around. "So, why don't you want to be here?" He asked. "This is where I moved to when my dad lost his job. That lead to all of THIS."

"So what's so bad about it?!" Zack joked. I playfully hit him. "The house is all gross and moldy. It's also where Herobrine turned Adam into a Wielder."

"I don't see any house......oh. Nevermind. Is that it?" He pointed to an old wooden plank house. "Yup."

He dashed toward it. "Wait--no!! Don't go in-" Too late. He had already went inside. I ran after him, followed by Sam.

The house was the same, except it looked like someone else had been there. Papers were sprawled out across the floor, and muddy footprints lead to almost every room. Zach was walking down a hall and found Ashley's old to-be room, snooping through her stuff that she couldn't bring along with her. I went in and told Zach to stop going through her stuff.

"Why? She's 12. What could possibly be in here?" He smirked. I glared at him. "Girl stuff." He picked up her 'diary' and hid it behind his back. I couldn't hide my smile. "Well, technically she's 14. It's Been a while since this all started." He shrugged his shoulders. I tried to grab the diary but failed. I ended up in a an awkward position, as I was leaning almost fully over him, trying to grab the such discreet book. That's when Sammy walked in.

"Oh. Uh, hi. Am I interrupting something?" She said, looking hurt. My eyes widened. "Oh no! No, not that--we--we aren't....no." I pointed at Zach and he vigorously shook his head. "He has a girlfriend." I blurted out. Sam's eyes raised up, she started to cry, And ran out of the room.

"Nice going wet stuff." He said, nudging me in the gut with his elbow. "Ok- what is with y'all and this 'wet stuff' crap!!??" I yelled. "Nya says it all the time..." Zach said, chuckling.

His grasp on Ashley's diary had loosened when Sammy had walked into the room. I quickly took it and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ha!"

--

"Uh huh. You win. Yeah, yeah. This time.."

I left the room.

------------------

Such a short chapter in such a long time!! I'm very sorry and now that I am back in the mod for writing, I'll update tomorrow 😅.

Ok so see ya... Read moolock's books cuz they tie into mine...outkookdrive started this all ☺️

-Vote 💚

-Comment 💭💬💭

-Follow 👥

-LOOK 💙