Ch. 4~Bros and Foes

Katie's POV

__________________________

I climb out of my my father's van. "Thanks." I nod towards my 'uncle'.

"Have fun Miss Frost." 'Uncle' Jim says.

"See ya! And I will! Thanks." I say. He looks nothing like anyone in my family but we treat him like a brother. Or in my case an uncle.

I close the car door behind me and head into the booming dance hall.

I'm wearing a flowing white dress that turns to blue as it goes down. I laugh to myself thinking about how it's kind of like the dress from Frozen.

"That's a beautiful laugh."

I turn around and see a stranger.

"Hi, I'm Zander." Says the stranger.

"Katie." I say. He looks strangely ...familiar. He's got blonde hair that's close to snow colored and piercing icy blue eyes.

"Do I know you?" I'm surprised to hear its not my voice but his who says this.

"What's your last name?" I ask.

"It's -"

I gasp. It couldn't be...

Carter's POV

Arriving at the dance early was NOT easy. Partly because nobody thought, 'Hey, I'll ya know maybe be fashionably late for the ladies." So there was a HUGE parking line.

I could see Katie. She looked gorgeous. Her dress was like snow falling on a flowing river. Her hair castes shadows down her back as it was not in an elastic.

Then I look at the guy. I did a double take. I couldn't shake the feeling I knew him. Then I saw Katie gasp.

I ran over. "Katie! Are you ok?!"

"I'm fine. Zander..."

"Zander? Zander who?" I shouted.

"Zander. Zander Blaze. Your twin brother." Katie looks me in the eye.

And the first intelligent thing that escapes my mouth is "Whaaaaaa...?!?!?!"

And my whole body and mind completely thought she and this Zander guy would jump out and yell, "Kidding!" but by the look on Katie and Zander's faces, they were anything but.

__________________________

Short Chappie!