Chyna & The Hall Of Fame

Less than 20 years ago, Chyna was revered as the 9th Wonder of the World and the most dominant female superstar in the history of World Wrestling Entertainment

Less than 20 years ago, Chyna was revered as the 9th Wonder of the World and the most dominant female superstar in the history of World Wrestling Entertainment. To many fans, that reputation holds true more than a year after her unfortunate passing due to a drug overdose, but the company that made her a star has continued to treat her like persona non grata. Although there's obviously no reason for Michael Cole to talk about her week in and week out, a WWE Hall of Fame induction would have been nice. Of course, it would have been even better were she still alive, but there's nothing that can be done about that at this point — not that it matters either way as Chyna was never going to enter the Hall of Fame with her ex-boyfriend Triple H in the position of power he holds. Said power was only achieved when HHH cheated on her with Stephanie McMahon, leading to their present-day relationship. Given this information, fans believe Triple H doesn't want to promote his ex in any way, including a Hall of Fame induction. There's definitely a good chance this could be true as HHH has been known to change history to sate his ego on multiple occasions.