||Till Now|| (very IMPORTANT) !!!

First of all thanks everyone who are reading, voting and commenting on this book! It makes me really happy! Thanks again! And Sorry for the wait!

Sorry, this is not a chapter but a recap of everything till now!

Whatever i wrote in the previous chapters was a bit complicated and it was something that one could forget...so here's the recap!

######################

What happened till now~

After the war with naraku was over and the return of kagome to the feudal era after 3yrs, everything seemed normal for our heros! Little did they know that something big was been plot behind their backs.

(one day) Kagome was thinking that Has inuyasha really forgoten about kikyo?...she was saddened at this thought. Her thoughts warent just confined to this. She had a number of thoughts being flodded in her mind. Inuyasha never confessed to kogome, he just kissed her once on the lips (this was shown in the last episode of Inuyasha: The Final Act)...a kiss on the lips symbolises love between two...Inuyasha himself is confused, he doesn't know what he truly feels about the raven haired protagonist of the inuyasha series- KAGOME HIGURASHI.

Kagome got kidnapped and the kidnapper attempted to rape her, but was it actually the kidnapper's intention? NO. That was just a way of decieving. The kidnapper knew that inuyasha would come to the rescue and just as he predicted, inuyasha came. By the brink of time, inuyasha came and saved kagome. The cottage were kagome was taken, was completely ramshakled by the man(kidnapper). The place were the kidnapper stood; out of nowhere, at that very same place kikyo appeared in front of kagome and inuyasha. They just stood there completely taken aback. Kikyo disappeared, the man disappeared! Miroku, sango, shippo and kirrara came.

All six of them went back to village. Miroku and sango with kirrara, sleeps under the same roof whereas inuyasha, kagome and shippo lives together in the same cottage. Shippo slept as soon as he got back. Inuyasha wanted kagome to spit out everything, including the real reason as to why she went to the bone eater's well. Inuyasha became a bit harsh at his enquiry which made kagome even more depressed. She cried too. But after a bit of crying, realizing, understanding and hugging, everything settled. Kagome and inuyasha came to the conclusion that kikyo wasn't kikyo, it was the kidnapper who might have had the same magic as naraku and by using this magic he disguised himself as kikyo, thus decieving them. Everything was a part of a plan, undefined and unknown to our heros.

The very next day of that night, kagome explained everything to sango including the conclusion that she and inuyasha came to. Then they both went for a morning bath. While they were bathing, kagome felt a presence or to be more precise she sensed something strange yet familiar. She was trembling with fear, she was completely blacked out. "its back" kagome blurted out before she fainted, leaving a worried and scared sango.

Meanwhile in the forest, koga was attacked by a demon, an enemy named Kokotsu. "don't MEDDLE with OUR affairs" Kokotsu said before leaving a dumbfounded koga, who was still trying to grasp of the situation at hand.

About the enemy~

The enemy's headquaters of hideouts is very deep inside the forest of NOWHERE. The headquaters is a humoungus castle protected by a barrier named HEXAGO. The barrier was formed by the joint efforts of Master Zigrat and his five gems known as PENTAGO and only the master and the five gems could pass through it(the barrier). The man who kidnapped kagome and the one who attacked koga, were a pentago, one of the five gems.

Master Zigrat handed Hidan(kagome's kidnapper) a list of persons to kill- Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Koga, Sesshomaru and kagome, as they would get in their way of the Ultimate Mission. They want to capture kagome for their own reasons ,which is, according to them; kagome will act as a crucial tool for their ultimate mission to be a success.

By their silent games and attacks, we can surely conclude that they are a bunch of enemy that just loves to provoke! Moreover, they are a powerful bunch too!

Master Zigrat: Long dark black hair reaching midway to his legs, his eyes are the most heartless eyes ever which has a crimson-blood like colour. One could notice scratch-like marks made by claws near his right eye(reason will be later revealed in the upcoming chapters). His personality is really dark. 

Hidan: He was the one who kidnapped kagome. Long black hair tied up in a ponytail, very handsome enemy! A well-defined personality, just totally opposite of master zigrat (of course he is evil, but not too much) but has a really bad habbit of asking many questions. Hidan is the strongest of all the five gems. (author~ its my own made character but i don't know why, i seriously love him so much! lol)

Kokotsu: Talk about MR WIRED! Short purple hair, red lips, stars on his left cheeck and really wired dress! A type of man who thinks before telling his own name! what a wiredo. He is the least strongest in the five gems.

That's it! The other three will make their debut (as if they are some superstars, lol)  in the upcoming chapters! I hope this brief description will help you to understand the story better! And if you still are confused adout something, feel free to PM (private message) me! Don't worry i will definately reply or you can just ask your doubts in your comments too!

Please VOTE, Comment and Follow!

Thanksss!

I will post the 6th chapter soon!

Luv u all!